┌THREE┐

As Taehyung sat next to Jungkook on the counter, he was hit with the overpowering scent of sweat and alcohol. He noticed that Jungkook had already taken his fifth shot and was clearly intoxicated.

"Where is he??" Jungkook blurted out, clearly overwhelmed.

Taehyung understood that Jungkook tended to have mental breakdowns when he was drunk. Just a while ago, he had been laughing uncontrollably, then singing and dancing with some guys, and now he was crying.

"I think it's time to go back to the dorm. You're drunk," Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow when Jungkook shook his head and pouted. "I don't want to go there. I need to talk to Ky about our breakup. He's treating me like crap, and I've made up my mind. Screw him," Jungkook grumbled, taking another shot.

"We've been waiting here for an hour, Jungkook. He's not going to come," Taehyung said, standing up. "You're a mess right now. Let's go home. You need to rest," Taehyung insisted, helping Jungkook to

"You can't boss me around!" Jungkook snapped, grabbing the bridge of Taehyung's nose. Taehyung nodded in understanding. "I realize that I can't control you. I apologize if it seemed like I was giving orders. I only want what's best for you, and I believe it's time for you to leave this place. That's all." Taehyung explained, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist while Jungkook rested his arm on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You don't have power over me! Stop forcing me to leave!" Jungkook hiccuped, but Taehyung ignored his words and continued to guide him forward.

After 30 minutes, the boys finally arrived at the dormitory building and made their way to room 105. Taehyung opened the door, supporting Jungkook against him, and then entered the room, carrying the whining Jungkook like a bride and placing him gently on the bed.

"Taehyungie~ where are you going?" Jungkook whimpered, a pout forming on his lips as Taehyung headed toward the door.

"Just to close it," Taehyung furrowed an eyebrow.

"I need you to fuck me," Jungkook said, tossing his shirt aside in the room.

"I'm sorry, could you please repeat that?" Taehyung inquired, maintaining his calm demeanor and expression. He moved closer to his bed and sat on the edge. "I'm not certain if I heard correctly."

"I said I want your cock inside me, fucking me hard," Jungkook reiterated, removing his shoes and socks.

"Jungkook, you're intoxicated, and besides, why would you even want that? We only met three days ago," Taehyung questioned, his eyes filled with concern.

"I have feelings for you, alright?" Jungkook stepped off the bed, approaching Taehyung and stumbling along the way, but Taehyung quickly stood up and supported him. "The things you did for me the other day are things my own boyfriend never did. I want to show my gratitude by allowing you to fuck me." Jungkook pouted, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's shoulders. "Or perhaps you could fuck my throat, at the very least."

"Just because I've done something for you doesn't mean you owe me sex in return," Taehyung clarified, gently placing Jungkook back on the bed. "If I had saved you for that purpose, I would have asked for it earlier," Taehyung added, removing his hands from Jungkook. As Taehyung started to pull away, he was surprised to feel Jungkook's hands still around his neck, causing him to make a muffled sound.

"You're nice," Jungkook murmured, pulling Taehyung's face closer and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I like you even more now." Jungkook giggled and released Taehyung.

"Whatever," Taehyung muttered, noticing that Jungkook was looking at him with wide eyes.

"If you don't want to have sex, at least cuddle with me," Jungkook requested, curling his body slightly while maintaining eye contact with Taehyung.