Chapter 28 My mate🍋

Imno's POV
(18+ content warning)

I can't handle it anymore. My head is a rush of emotions and I can't control it. I hold the humanoid girl's body in my arms. She is half my size but yet I know my wife is in there and this girl is a fully grown woman in terms of age for her species yet she seems so small.

Cora's hands are delicately wrapped around my horns. Her mouth is pressed against mine and my body almost can't contain my excitement. I'm horny as hell and I can't calm down. My boner presses against my pants so hard it's almost painful.

She breaks away and one hand travels down my back and her touch teases me. Her fingers drift over the bundle of nerves between my wings and she knows it drives me crazy. She knows it always has. Her hand drifts lower just as my eyes drift from her pink lips to her void black eyes and then down to her nice pair of breasts. As soon as she catches my eyes down there I feel a sharp pain in my ass when she slaps me. My eyes obey and look back at hers.

"Imno?... is that the name you prefer now? Are you ok enough to do this?" She asks me telepathically. I understand that her mouth is not the same as it was and it might be harder to speak. I'll teach her later. I nod yes to her question.

The hand that slapped my ass now grabs it and her fingers slide under my tail. I hold in a purr when her fingernails start gently scraping along the tender underside of my tail. Her hands feel great. Her second hand lets go of my horns and grabs my wing. I feel vulnerable but safe as my body slowly gives into her pleasures.

I feel extra vulnerable when I realize my legs are open and she lifts one knee to slowly rub against my tent. I feel like I could hit my climax just from her playing with me. Her hard knee rubs gently right between my balls and cock.

"Cora..." I manage to whimper. She just leans up to lick my throat. "Cora please... fuck me... I need you..." I beg. Her hand on my tail rubs over a sensitive nerve right when I say 'fuck me' and it comes out sounding like a half moan.

"My little dove boy is getting all needy? How cute." She purrs into my mind. This girl is going to drive me insane. She latches her mouth onto my throat and begins sucking on my neck.

My claws leave marks in the floor beside her head. I try to rub my boner against her knee but she pulls back every time I move my hips. I growl at her for it. Her teeth sink deeper into my neck.

"I'm sorry, please baby fuck me. Use my cock to pleasure yourself and claim me as yours. It hasn't been touched by any girl who isn't you." I beg her. She loosens up on my neck and her hand on my wing lets go. She grabs onto one of my wrists and just holds my hand. Her legs lay flat on the floor.

"You beg me to do this with you and yet we are still dressed." She purrs into my mind. I purr with my throat in reply. She can see the primal need and love inside me for all I care. I want her to see how much I can't live without her. "Strip my dove." She commands. I've lost. Whatever game she thinks she is playing, I've lost.

I push myself off her, onto my knees, and begin removing my clothes for her. She smiles and tries to do the same but her arms end up struggling with the shirt.
She looks at me in defeat, "These tops are not like the ones I'm used to. Can you help me?" I give her a cheeky smile. She rolls her eyes at me when she sees my amusement.

My hands grab the bottom of her shirt and I kiss her on the lips again before muttering, "I love you girly. I am yours forever." She smiles at me. "I don't care what you are physically. You are my lover for life. Even if I die forever I'll love and search for you in death. Nothing can keep me from finding you." Her sweet smile grows.

I slip her pink top over her head, revealing a plump body and a white clip bra holding her breasts. Cora wraps one hand under my chin and holds my gaze. I'm lost in her beautiful onyx eyes the moment I'm forced to look in. Every part of me wants to be hers. My fey instincts scream inside my chest for her.