!Dark! Donnie x Reader |object of obtraction| pt. 2

(As a disclaimer I will be saying things about the readers appearance that may not be true to everyone. Seeing;
Well achtually I have bright purple hair 🤓☝
On my stories is very discouraging. also, this has use of a knife and stalking. thank you for understanding.)

You had come home in a panic, locking your door, all your windows and setting up your in home alarm system to active.

You closed yourself off in your room and rightly panicked.

You grabbed some first aid for the cut on your back but it was hard to clean ig from how bad you were shaking.

Having a crazed turtle man pin you down in an alley had shaken you up- which is to be expected.

You didn't leave your house for a few days, not feeling safe to leave at all. You felt like you were being hunted, and like eyes were on you constantly.

Meanwhile, donnie arrived back at the lair after the enteraction and he immediately started to find you online.

He was paranoid you had been trying to stalk him.

But the episode wore off and there was only embarrassment left. He totally just assisted some person in a psychotic episod. And got horny because of it.

Whatever, it wasn't his fault. Anyone would have been suspicious of you. No one is that plain on accident.

He found next to nothing online. He searched up jobs nearby and found a picture of you on a Webpage of the pizza place a few blocks away.

Finding your name in the credits allowed him to fund an instagram and a Facebook. You hadn't posted anything, but after tracing a linked post ge got a twitter account.

Again, very few things. Though he found out you liked to write, but what caught his eye is when he hacked your account is the amount of robotics accounts you followed.

They were nothing in compared to him of course but he did approve of your taste.

He stopped his online research and though lt vaugely about interrogating you at your apartment but decided against it. He would do that later.

The thought of pinning you down and making you beg sent shivers down his spine.

The feeling was electric, he had never felt like this before. He craved it.

Eventually you came back to work and you started going about your everyday life. You bought mace and a tazor to make yourself feel better.

One night, about two weeks since donnie had pulled you into that ally and scared the living daylights from you, after work you walked home, again.

Nothing happened on the walk, much to your relief, but when you got your keys to open your apartment somthing was off.

The lock was scrapped up.

Your breathing was caught in your throat for a moment before you took a second to breathe.

It was probably nothing, maybe you just hadn't noticed it until now.

You turned the key in the lock shakily, and you stepped into your living room. Somthing felt different.

You were sure it was just your anxiety but your bedroom light was on.

You dropped your bag and slowly took out your tazor from your pocket, slowly stepping closer before somthing knocked the tazor from your hand and yanked you back.

You were slammed against a wall and a knife held against your throat as you saw the same deranged..Turtle man as before.

Your heart lept into your throat and your eyes widened.

"Make any noise and I'll slice your jugular."

You whimpered, lip trembling as tears started to well up in your eyes.

"Why are you following me?"

He whispered, his voice was dripping with an ice calm that scared you more than the blazing anger you encountered before.

"What-? I dont-"

"If I don't like your answer you won't get to see sunrise."

You swallowed, sweat beading on your forehead. Donnie was bluffing, but you didn't know that.

He relished every minute of your desprate fear. The sight of you under his blade, made him excited.

"I-I'm..not..following you."

You tried to say steadily. Donnie didn't like that and pressed the knife to your neck.

"You dirty little liar."

"I'm not-!"

You were cut of by a throat to your neck, silencing you instantly.

"You. Are. I see you everyday, walking the same direction as me. It drives me..crazy you know. To see you. Your so..captivating to me. What did you do to me?"

You watched in horror, feeling your breathing get cut off tighter and tighter as his hand on your throat tightened.

"Is it me? Am..am I the crazy one?"

Your eyes rolled back into your head as your hands on his wrist loosened.

"Maybe I should kill you, so I don't have to deal with this..these feelings..this obession.."

You choked once before going limp.

"Then again..I really like this game..you really are such an attractive toy."

Donnie dropped you. Picking up your body and putting it over his shoulder.

"All..mine."