!rise! Donnie + !rise! Leo x Fem!reader.

Thank you @_Mushi_mushroom.

Donnie and Leo had a problem.

Unfortunately they had both gotten feelings, on the same human.

What wasn't to love? She was sweet, and kind, she listened to Donnie rant and would giggle at Leo's one liners. She wasn't bad looking, in fact, in their eyes, she was gorgeous.

But of course they fought over you, your attention and even your touch. They would race to be the first one you hugged that day. This suprised Leo, Donnie hated physical touch. But yours? He craved your contact.

This made him angry, and Donnie wasn't too pleased Leo was trying to steal you away. The fighting only got worse as you gave them equal attention. You didn't seem to have a brother you liked more. It was frustrating.

It boiled over though, on one random day. You had returned from school, throwing your bag down and stretching. Youjeared the familiar sound of Donnie and Leo clambering over eachother to hug you. You smiled to yourself, and felt your heart pound.

Little did they know you had filled for the both of them hard. It was heard to resist both of their charm. You kinda knew they both had a crush on you, but you felt ashamed a bit. Who gets a crush on a set of twins? You hoped they would never make you chose.

Well, too bad for you. Once you had gotten tackled by the both of them, you hugged tham back with a snort.

"Woah guys, I'm not gonna dissappear!"

They both grumbled while you pet their heads. Though, they didn't let go either. It wasn't until mikey hollered from the kitchen to greet you did they release you.

"Hey mikester!"

You took it as an excuse to scramble back out of the living room. Leo sighed dreamily and Donnie held his face.

They had fallen like a sack of bricks.

"Heya Y/n, are you okay?"

He tilted his head as you sighed heavily entering the kitchen.

"What? I'm fiiiiine."

You giggled, leaning against the doorway awkwardly. He raised a browbone.

"Really,?"

You nod.

"So I can call Leo and Donnie in here then! HE-"

"NO SHSHSHHH"

You whisper-shouted, scrambling over and covering his mouth quickly. He giggled under your hands.

"What the- EWW did you just lick me?!"

You wiped your hands off on your pants in disgust while Mikey cackled. He ran off twords the living room, and to your dismay he ran right up to the twins.

"Hey my brothers in cool tones! Me and y/n need help in the kitchen~!"

"We'll help!"

They said in unison. You groaned, covering your face with your hands and slinking back into the kitchen.

You put on an apron before the twins tumbled into the kitchen, whispering a scwabble between the two. Eventually Leo had taken a spot beside you, leaving a scuffed up, disgruntled donnie behind you.

You laughed a little from nerves, just focusing on what mikey told you to do.

"Just brown the meat and once it's done you can add it to the sauce. Leo, boil the water and then add the pasta, Donnie you make the sauce.

"Okay.."

"Yeah."

"Got it!"

You all agreed. Mikey smiled proudly before talking quickly..

"Ope! Look at the time eh- nature calls got to go!"

And he sped away.

"What the- Mikey? Mikey!"

Yeah he's not coming back.

Donnie moved so now he was making sauce beside you and Leo was making pasta on the other side. Your face glowed red as you tried so hard to just focus on browning the meat.

"You seem nervous pequeño ángel"

Leo says, leaning closer against you.

"Do I make you nervous~?"

You blushed a brighter red, face so hot you could cook an egg on your forehead. He was so attractive when he spoke Spanish.

"You would be mistaken brother."

Donnie interjected.

"hana is nerved by my presence."

He placed a hand on your opposite hip. He pulled you in closer, and Leo did the same with your other hip, pulling you away from donnie and back onto his chest.

You blushed furiously, your face a bright red.

"Enough!"

They both looked to you.

((Hehehe! Come back for a part 2 😘))