F!Leo (NSFW) HC

While Leo normally is a huge brat and a bit of a bitch, the war on humanity changed our slider

If you managed to get in his pants (congratulations, thats hard work) he will 99.9% of the time be dominant.

He likes to see your face pressed against the bed as he rails you from behind or he likes to fuck you in missionary.

Honestly, I see him being a bit ess vocal on purpose. I mean, he can't have anyone hearing him, he's got a reputation to uphold.

By extension, he's going to punish you if you make too much noise.

I see him having no patience for edging unless it's a very special occasion. If you try it normally, he's going to get aggressive and angry.

He likes praise, and he likes praising you. Though, I see him preferring to humiliate you.

There is no slow and gentle with him, once he gets going, he's gone.

You have to have a safe word with him.

My god is he absolutely amazing at foreplay.

He knows how to use his fingers, and I see him preferring them over his tongue.

He's wonderful at after care, despite his rough demeanor in bed, he's really sweet and caring afterwards.

Whines like a little bitch when he can't have his way though.

Whimpers..

I see him whimpering your name over and over again when he's close.

Remember the .1 percent he's not dominant?

Well, that would be when he's too tired to really do anything but horny and frustrated. So he lets you ride you just do a 69.