!2012! Donnie x reader |crushing?| pt. two

After realizing he liked you, he made sure to put it in lock down. No one could know, above all else you.

He felt the feelings just kicked him in the teeth, I mean they were so sudden but boy was it already going better than it did with April.

I mean, he didn't even need to ask to hang out with you. Like clockwork you'd show up ever other day.

You noticed something was off about Donnie, he was clingier than usual. I mean you weren't complaining, but you just assumed he was just clinging into support after April inevernalty rejected him.

But you expected him to still talk to talk about her, or at least keep tabs on the relationship but no, he rarely mentioned her.

When she'd visit his behavior around her completely changed. He seemed calm and didn't go out of his way to keep a conversation.

If she talked to him, he'd talk back obviously but he wouldn't stumble through awkward small talk.

You'd watch from a distance and wonder:
Was he getting over her finally?

You hoped so, it wasn't just because you had a crush on him. His crush on her was really unhealthy.

Today you two where hanging out as usual, he was at his table and you were spinning around the room in an office chair.

"Y/n what are you even doing?"

He chuckled.

"Spinning, and here I thought you were smart dOnAtELlO."

"Oh honestly I could run mental laps around you. Physical ones while we're at it to."

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm not a mutant whose been in ninjusu sence I was like- five."

"It's ok, not everyone can be perfect."

Your jaw dropped dramaticly. You scoffed and rolled the chair to his side.

"Ok Donnie, your acting more smug than usual. what's up?"

The real answer is that you've chosen to hang out with him over Mikey. But he couldn't tell you that.

"Oh nothing"

"No, 'nothing' is when your being a cute nerd. Your acting more confident than usual."

He flushed. You found him cute?

"Is that..bad?"

"Oh not at all. I found it very cool. You should be confident."

"Oh heh heh"

He has a soft pink tint to his cheeks, something that didn't go unnoticed. Was he blushing? Well he doesn't get that many compliments so I'm probably making him embarrassed.

"What are you working on?"

You asked. He felt himself get excited. He always liked it when you asked him what he was doing- even before the crush. It made him feel special. Right now he was just working on modifications to metal head.

"Ah I'm making a silencer to the artillery I have modded onto metal head."

"Dude your literally so cool"

You said. I mean he added guns to metal head and he was making a silencer for them from scratch.

He blushed again. You wonder could he..? No that was silly. But- the evidence was there..

You felt your heart race when you thought of telling him.

No no. We can't do that, he's probably still not over April. Plus even if he returned the feelings you were afraid of just being used as a rebound.

"You think I'm cool?"

"How could I not? I mean you've made a bus, go carts, and robots from scratch!"

"Patrol buggy's. And I had help, the kraang parts and military grade tech."

"Dude I can barely update my computer."

He blinked.

"Really?"

"No, I was over exaggerating."

"Oh- you know..if you have trouble with that kind of stuff you can always ask me to help, right?"

"Yeah, but I don't really want to bother ya"

"You won't even bother me y/n"

He says, looking in your eyes. It was your turn to blush.

"Oh ok-"

You wanted to hide your face under your shirt, painfully aware your face makes raph's mask jealous.

Their blushing so hard

He thought to himself in awe. You looked so cute blushing. Did he do that? Did he make you nervous? Only way to find out.

He leaned in to your face a little more, eyes half lidded.

"Are you ok y/n? you're all red."

Your face could cook eggs from the heat you were giving off. Where was this coming from?! He sounded so hot-

"Just dandy!"

You said stiffly.

He smirked and leaned back to work in the silencer. Needless to say, he got a huge ego boost from this.

((Would you like this continued?))