!rise! Mikey x Fem! reader (+18)

Sleepovers with Mikey had become your favorite thing to do on Fridays

Staying up late, drawing or gossiping, watching things on his tablet under a pillow fort he made..

To be honest it didn't help your crush on him at all.

By far, gaining a crush on the box turtle had to have been your dumbest move. Not only was he absolutely obvious, he was affectionate and loving to everyone so it was almost impossible to tell if he actually liked you like that.

You lamented over your predicament while packing your bags for the sleepover. That's when your brain made you pull the most scandalous number you had thought of in awhile.

Did you buy the lace panties with matching bra in orange on purpose?

Yes.

Do you ever expect him to actually see them on you?

No.

In fact, you felt a bit guilty for buying them with the youngest brother in mind. I mean, he was so cute and innocent. It felt weird to objectify him like that. In any case, buying orange lingerie wasn't so bad, no one but you would even really connect that the orange was for Mikey.

But you knew, and if you knew the paranoia told you everyone did.

You debated on snatching the lingerie back and putting it up again, maybe for another sleep over in the future, when you caught yourself.

If you kept thinking like this, you are never going to actually do it. It's now or never, so summon your courage and bring the damn lingerie.

....

You arrived at the lair, bag in hand with a few pillows and blankets in the other.

"Honey I'm home!"

You called, as you usually do. Leo snickered from the couch, and raph came out of the kitchen to wave at you. Donnie was still in his lab, making a note you were here but not coming out to greet you.

Mikey was over to you in a flash, looking like an orange and green blur as he skidded to a halt in front of you.

"Y/n!!"

He hugged you around the middle, spinning you around. You felt your face get hot as your heart did backflips.

"Hey Mikey! Ready for our sleepover?"

"You know it baby! Come on! You gotta see our bed for the night."

He grabbed your hand and tugged you along, making your stomach squeeze and flip to. Leo was watching you two with an annoying, knowing smirk.

You shot him a glare and followed Mikey back into his room.

Every time you couldn't help but feel your anxiety rise. You knew nothing was actually going to happen, but your mind was always in the gutter no matter what.