!rise! Leo x reader |clingy|

((disclaimer I do not know Spanish, If I use a word or phrase wrong please bare with me))

Leo had been acting weird around you lately.

You admit that he is a little weird normally but he was being weirder

It started ever sence a close call with a random, no name mutant who caught you off guard and almost hurt you.

Thankfully raph smashed him last minute, but Leo watched helpless.

You didn't think much of it, your bound to get hurt once in awhile with these kind of missions, it's a risk you were willing to take.

But Leo, he couldn't stand to see you upset much less hurt. He admitted he had feelings for you awhile ago, but knew how to keep himself under control.

But he almost lost you, you didn't know it but that hit word have been fatal. You almost died infront of him.

The next day when you came over to the lair, instead of being hugged briefly by Leo as always, he clung to you.

You return the big, tight hug but after awhile you got concerned.

"Uh..Leo?"

He seemed to snap out of it and let go, coughing awkwardly.

"Heh heh sorry Mi novia. Just lost in thought I guess..."

You nodded and plopped down on the couch. Patting the space beside you as it was tradition on Saturday you two watched movies together on your tablet.

He grabbed some blankets exitedly, throwing one at your face, trapping you.

"Agh! No! Leo!"

You complained, getting it out of your face.

"Heh heh sorry espléndida no mercy!"

He plopped down beside you, laying his head into your shoulder.
You felt your face get hot. You might have had a small crush on the blue clad turtle snuggled into you. You just loved his silly little one liners and his confidence.

But you also like how he was vulnerable around you though.

You felt him snake his hands around your middle and began cuddling you. You leaned into him, snuggling up against his plastron.

If only you could see his face right now.

You sat there with him holding you, enjoying the attention and warmth until your phone buzzed.

You checked it sighing loudly, groaning afterwards.

"What's wrong mi amor?"

"Work called in, they want me to pull closing shift sence (co-workers/name) called in sick."

You sighed and tried to get up.

Key word; tried.

Leo had you down firmly, not letting you go.

You chuckled softly.

"Leo let go- let me go! Leo! I have to go to work!"

You struggled to get out of his grip, you forgot how he was stronger than the average person and eventually went limp.

"Leo they need me at work I can't just-"

"Well I need you here."

His voice cracked a little and you noticed small tears in his eyes.

You drew closer, cupping his face in your hands looking into his eyes.

"Leo what's wrong? Hey, I'm here. I'll stay, I promise."

He hugged you tighter,pulling you close to his chest.

"Oh!"

"A few days ago on our last mission.."

"Yes?"

"You almost got severly hurt, i- I couldn't do anything but watch. I almost lost my best friend.."

Your eyes softened more and you kissed his forehead before bringing him into a hug.

He absolutely turned to putty, hugging you back with a red face.

"Aw, lee you could have told me. I would have understood..here I'll call in, tell em' I'm too busy. It's my day off anyway."

Leo smiled and snuggled into you.

You two began to fall asleep, holding each other.

"I love you (y/n)...please don't leave me.."

"I love you to leon."

"Oh! I thought you were asleep.."

You giggled and held onto him a little tighter

"And I promise never to leave you."

He churred and drifted of to sleep, soon you did the same.