!2012! Mikey x !fem! reader (+16)

((a special thank you to anonymous for requesting this chapter. I hope you enjoy!))

You had your legs sat across Mikey's lap, the two of you sitting on the couch.

He was playing video games- as per the usual, and you were just hanging out with him.

You guys had the lair to yourself, seeing as his brothers had other places to be and splinter was meeting up with Karai for some father-daughter bonding.

You eventually got bored and you made it a game to yourself that everytime he lost, you'd scooch farther onto his lap.

It started to be innocent at first but when he gripped your thigh roughly after losing once more, or when he growled in frustration, a deep noise in the back of his throat, the intentions turned not-so innocent.

You where almost sitting on his lap before he even noticed, and he looked at you confused.

"Angel cakes...what are you doing?"

You felt to embarrassed to answer, feeling to many emotions you just covered your face and leaned into the couch.

You hear him 'aweee' at you and grab your lower back, making you suck in a breath. He pulls you into his lap fully, arms wrapped around you.

"Did you want my attention sweet cheeks?~"

You nod, still hot and bothered. You mumbled something and he leans his ear in teasingly.

"What was that? Couldn't hear you angel~"

Your face burned as you whisper into his ear.

"I want you"

The laughter and playfulness drain from his face, leaving him embarrassed and flustered. He didn't know if you ment it like that and felt guilty for even considering you did.

But when you snaked you hands up his plastron, and when you rested your head in the crook of his neck, kissing it gently, he knew what you meant.

"Oooooh, you want me"

You nod, face burning.

He chuckles, surprisingly seductively.

"You could'a just said so with your words."

His hands run up and down your body gently, making you shiver and have goosebumps.

"Because if I'm bein' honest-"

His hands fall to your ass, holding onto it and pressing you forward, up more against him.

"-ive been wanting you to."

He says in your ear. You shiver and your face glows red. You were now pressed fully against his chest, you put your arms around his neck, not knowing what to do.

He lifts your chin up with his fingers, making you look up at him and seeing your face all red- he smirks.

Your not quite sure what to do with Mikey like this, usually he was bubbly and joking, but the look in his eye as he hungrily looked you up and down was no laughing matter.

You tried not to whimper, or whine as he kissed you. It was a deep, possessive kiss. One you returned- much to his pleasure.

He continues to kiss you, hands traveling over your curves with one hands and holding your face with the other.

He slipped his tounge in, exploring your mouth and you let out a soft moan. He smirks into the kiss, his grip on your face loosening.

He traces the hymn of your pants, breaking the kiss and looking into your eyes.

There is a hungry look to them, along with a pleading one.

"Is it ok to-?"

You nod quickly, fighting the urge to hide your face once again. His face breaks out into a grin. He slide his hands under your pant's waistline.

You bit your lip in anticipation, stomach fluttering with butterflies. He takes it slow, smoothly sliding your pants down, all the while looking at you, up an down smiling.

You wondered how he learned how to be this seductive, being raised in a sewer and all.

He gently lays you out on the couch, sitting over you as he slides your pants all the way off.

Your face burns as his fingers trail your bare thighs, tracing your inner thigh.

You shiver and goosebumps pop up all over. He watches the reaction in awe.

He sinks down, pinning you to the couch.

At this point, you think Mikey's gone.

He began to kiss you, biting your lower lip gently. He teaches his hand up and under your shirt fiddling with Your bra clasps.

When he gets it off, he slides it out from under your shirt, tossing it onto the ground.

He slides his hands under your shirt, cupping one of your breasts. Playing with the nipple of the other.

You moan, sliding your legs up from under him.

He smirks at this reaction, taking of your shirt, discarding this aswell. He goes down, sucking, biteing and licking your breasts and absolutely relishing the reactions.

He giggles and slides his hands up and down your body, making your skin raise in goosebumps.

"M-mikey"

You say, face a deep red.

"Yes angel cakes~?"

He says, sliding his hand down to your underwear. You gulp and rest your hands in his shoulders, griping into them slightly.

"Are you ready?"

"M-mhm"