!Rise! Raph x !male! reader tw-|nudity|

((thank you, Mgmendez2305 For requesting this chapter. From now on I'll just ss what the requests are so if you wish to remain anonymous please specify that in the request and I just want to add, I have no clue what I'm doing. I've never done anything like this and I do not speak Spanish. So if there are mistakes or it just sucks in general bare with me))

You and raph had finished sparing in the dojo, feeling gross and sweaty.

Raph had held a hand up for you to take, seeing as you were spread- eagle on the ground. You take it, being easily lifted up off of the ground.

"Wanna go hit th' showers? I don't know about you but I feel gross"

He chuckles sweetly and panic rises in your chest. A shower? With him? Being bare ass naked in front of him?

He seems to notice your discomfort and rubs the back of his neck shyly.

"Sorry if I made ya uncomfortable y/n don't feel like you have ta-"

"No no it's fine!"

You say quickly. You were not about to pass up a opportunity like this at least. But on the inside it was a battle between shyness and your crush on him.

You felt like this was a loseng battle- both the internal struggle and haveing a crush on him.

I mean.

You think.

I'm a guy...I'm 99% sure he's straight.

But you figured an innocent crush never hurt anyone. It did hurt, whenever he called women pretty or mentioned attraction to them in any way. Though, you remained hopeful he was bi or something.

He nods and takes up a towel, heading for the showers. You had packed some spare clothes, figuring you didn't want to wear the clothes you got sweaty in.

So thankfully you have something to wear. You take up a towel by the rack near the showers. For some reason, Donnie installed them like you would a locker room in a gym.

Absolutely no privacy and just four shower heads in a porcelain tiled room.

You gulp, feeling nervous. You summon up your courage and speak up.

"I call left!"

Raph nods.

"I'll take right."

Of course, he doesn't take long to undress, just takes off his mask and steps in. Thinking back to it, that's probably why he asked so casually. It's not really a big deal to shower with someone when you have nothing to expose.

You stepped out of your clothes and stepped into the shower and raph turnes his on, you following in suit.

He has his back turned to you- and to that your thankful. Suddenly he seems sulen, talking to you.

"Do ya..know how to get rid of nightmares?"

He sounds nervous and sad. You felt your gaze soften.

"Well, some people say it's a mental thing, like you need to stop it in your head. Others think haveing lavender under your pillow helps. Why? What's going on big guy?"

He sighs and rubs his head tiredly.

"Raph..keeps havin' dreams about the kraang. The whole attack. It won't stop no matter what raph does."

You felt your heart shatter. This poor baby has gone through so much, you gust wanted to comfort him..you spoke up in Spanish..

"Raph, eres la persona más bondadosa que conozco."

(Raph, you are the most kindhearted person I know)

He looks up, and faces you, much to your embarrassment. Thought that fades when you notice he's crying.

"I- raph could never really understand Spanish even when you teached him"

You nod and spoke gently.

"solo porque no puedes entender español, todavía eres capaz de grandes cosas"

(Even if you can't understand Spanish you are still capable of great things)

"Raph understood a little of that.."

He gives you a crooked smile, showing off his snaggle tooth.

Oh my god he's to cute!

"Porque eres increíble!"

(Because your incredible!)

Raph chuckles and smiles at you.

"I don't really think I am..but I'm glad you do"

You huff.

"¡Ey! ¡Eres fabuloso! eres divertido, dulce, suave y cariñoso, ¡sin mencionar lindo!"

(Hey! you are amazing! your funny and sweet and soft and careing not to mention cute!)

Raph flushes but doesn't stop you. You keep on going, telling him sweet things in Spanish when-

"Es por eso que te amo-"

(That's why I love you-)

You cup your hand over your mouth, suddenly painfully aware that's you are in fact naked in front of raph and you just confessed to him in Spanish.

He cocks his head to the side.

"Dont 'te amo' mean I love you?"

Your face burned and you squeaked. You see gears turn in his head and then it clicked. His face turns red and he rubs the back of his neck shyly.

"Oh..it does"

You nod, embarrassed.

"I-i don't think you want to love raph- I mean raph hasn't even had is his first kiss!"

So it's not because I'm a guy? Hell I haven't had my first kiss!

"I Haven't either!"

You say, face as red as the discarded mask near the showers. He blinks, and his face matches you. He stutters something but it dies in his throat.

"W-what?"

"Do you..."

He rubs his face, summoning up his courage.

"Do you want..to..be raph's...first kiss?"

He looked like he was going to die from nerves. You took a minute to process what he was asking, then you blinked.

"Of course!"

You say, you blushed a deeper red. That response was probably to quick. But your mind raced, he chose you? He chose a guy? We're naked?!

He gulps and steps nervously to you. And you felt your heart race in your chest. He fidgets, and his eyes dart around the room.

You put your hands on his shoulders nervously and lean in, you knew how to kiss- but you wanted raph to try and lead.

He gently pulls you in, hand on the back of your head and a hand on your lower back. He leans in, and you mirror him.

When the kiss connects, it surprised you. He was a gentle kisser, and his lips were soft. You kissed back of course. The two of you separated for air and he's completely red.

Before he can speak you interrupted.

"That was..sweet. you did great"

He smiles.

"Now what?"