!2012! Leo x reader |cuddly|

With Leo being a ninja almost constantly out and fighting for his life, you two don't spend that much time together.

Thankfully though, your job schedule had changed and you will have more opportunities to spend time with your boyfriend now.

The very day it changed, you went to the lair to tell him about it. Only to find the lair empty with the exception of splinter, who told you Leo and the others were out.

You patiently waited on the couch, messing around with your phone case. Every time Leo went out you couldn't help but worry.

To many things could happen to him, it was really hard to stay positive. Eventually the shell raiser screeched in fron of the lair, everyone piling out.

"Y/N!"

Mikey gasped, Leo wasn't the only one who missed you. Mikey rushed twords you, pulling you into a hug. Which you returned chuckling.

"Oh hey y/n"

Donnie waved. Raph grunted your way, which ment hey as well. Leo was the only one who looked worried.

"Y/n are you ok? What are you doing here?"

"Glad to see you too Leo"

You teased.

"Well- i-i am glad just- you never come by anymore.."

"Yeah I know, work and stuff. But guess what? My schedule changed!"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

He picked you up in a hug. Smiling ear to ear.

"I'm glad"

"Me to."

He set you down and held your hand, leading you to his room. it had been awhile since you last went into here, not much changed.

Sitting on his bed, you took your shoes off. He took off all his gear and stood kind of nervously in front of you. He was always anxious about touch, he didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

"Hey- uh do you maybe want to.. cuddle?"

He says, chest tight.

You smiled brightly. Oh how you missed cuddling your boyfriend.

"Sure babe c'mere"

He looked a little relieved and crawled in between your legs, resting he head on your stomach and wrapping his arms around you while you stroked his head soothingly.

"So how was your day Leo?"

"Eh, same as usual. We beat up some purple dragons and stopped the kraang."

You nodded while he absentmindedly played with your shirt hem.

"How was yours?"

"Pretty good, considering I'll be able to see you more often from here on in."

He smiled shyly, blushing a little. You two stayed like this for awhile, just holding each other. You haven't been able to really just, be with him in Lord knows how long.

You hate to admit it but you were kind of worried he didn't like you anymore, the time spent away crushing his feelings for you.

You were proven wrong when you found yourself swapped with Leo, sitting on his lap, back pressed against his plastron.

He was laying gentle, soft kisses on your head and cheeks. Making you blush and giggle.

No, if anything, the time spent away from you reminded him of how much he loved you. He never wanted to let go.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you to Leonardo."