Casey Jr × reader <plationic>|precious youth|

Casey had to have a few weeks to settle into the new world, as was expected

Casey had to have a few weeks to settle into the new world, as was expected. He would see random people on the street and start to run up to them, and painfully remember they don't know him.

It was hard.

He tried new foods, new clothes, unlimited water, unlimited electronics, and the turtles did what they could for him.

It was going well until you made a trip to see your friends.

After the invasion you gaurdians didn't let you out of their sight, which was annoying but understandable. They had finally let you meet up with April who clung to you and told you every last detail of what happened. You needed to see the boys now

April and you caught up, the flow of conversation literally never ending. Once at the lair mikey, who saw you first, ran up and clung to you. You hugged him back tightly. Raph and donnie ran up to you, hugging you aswell. You felt like crying.

You had almost lost them. Your best friends. So understandably you hugged back with small tears. Leo practically pounced into the hug and the five if you shared a collective sigh and you noticed they had teary eyes to.

"Uhm.."

A teen stood in the back, fidgeting with his odd clothing awkwardly. Once he got a good look at you, his eyes widened and his face fell.

"Y/n?"

You frowned. And squinted at him a little.

"How do you know my name?"

Donnie took the opportunity to info dump.

"This is case, or Casey Jr. Hes from the future."

"Like y/n will just believe you Donald-"

"No I buy it. They sky was purple for crying out loud."

They nod in agreement.

"So..you know me...from the future?"

He nodded bashfully. He seemed so sad, looking at you like you were just going to dissappear.

"So many questions. First, LEO WHAT THE HELL?!"

Leo practically jumped out if his skin, looking at you with shock

"Wh-"

"SACRIFICEING YOURSELF ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!"

Leo frowned and his lips curled into a pout.

"But-"

"No buts! I almost lost you!"

"I only had one option-"

"I dont want to hear it!"

"Listen to me!"

The two of you were disrupted by Casey snickering behind you. You both looked at him at the same time with an accusatory glare and he held a hand up to his mouth, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry- its just..you really didn't change in the future."

You offer him a crooked smile before smacking Leo upside the head and bolting. Leo shouted and quickly climbed over his brothers to chase you down.

Casey watched you two, smiling sadly.

"You okay case?"

April asked softly.

"Yeah..just..I miss them."

He sighed.

"Oh..did they-?"

"Yeah..sensei was devastated. I didn't think he was going to make it. But he did, he pulled strong for humanity."

"You seem to admire him a lot."

"I do. Hes...well, everything i want to be."

"I'm sure your going to live up to that legacy."

"I got a lot more people to live up to.."

He looked over to you, pinning leo down and tickling him.

"I hope to fill those shoes."