!2012! Raph (NSFW) HC

If you think he would be solidly dominant--

You would be right.

I feel he wouldn't ever like to be dominated, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't let you on top. He doesn't like being bottomed but he doesn't mind being on bottom.

He is such a simp for you on top riding him, it's one of his favorite positions.

I see him viewing sex as another way to blow off steam, and he will treat it as such. Don't get me wrong, he loves you like a person, and he knows this is special and blah blah blah, but it's another way to blow off steam.

He might be more vanilla than Leo, where Leo is a mild masochist and into light bondage, raph doesn't want any of that.

Now I could be basic and be like "hE liKeS dEgrAdiNg yOu-" that's too easy.

He likes seeing you a sloppy and submissive mess. And he's going to do a lot to get you there.

As for kinks, he doesn't have much-- aside from a big one that he won't tell you. You couldn't torture it from him.

He likes to watch.

I see him often watching in on you pleasuring yourself and 'accidently walking in on it' after satisfying that need.

"Babe"

"Hottie"

"Little slut"

(Light degradation)

He's not very vocal, you'll get a growl or a 'fuck' from him. Don't expect much though.