! rise! Donnie x !fem! reader |18+|

(I'll try my best :'))

When donnie had called you to his lab, you really didnt think much of it. He did this often actually, whenever he wanted company or someone to listen he called you.

The two of you had started dating about a month ago, things were going great! It was difficult somtimes, Donnie had never been the one in touch with his emotions, but you made it work.

You can remember the day he first asked you to kiss him. It surprised you, you didn't know he felt any physical attraction to you at all.

Before this he never made any moves to get physical other than a kiss on the cheek or the occasional peck on the lips.

Of course, today that changed.

You knocked on the lab door, holding your bag you always took to the lair. It had a first aid kit, and a spare set of clothes in case you needed to stay over.

After a few beeping it opened, you stepped inside and looked around for your terrapin boyfriend. Upon not finding him you set your bag down and called his name.

"Donnie?"

"Back here dearest y/n!"

Called a voice from the back of his lab. You shrug and walk back to his voice, sliding between tables filled with half finished projects, tools and blueprints.

You found him, his back was facing you and curiously enough, he didn't have his battle shell on.

"Donnie?"

When Donnie talks his voice is almost butter smooth, his tone a little deeper than normal and enchanting.

"Hello my love"

He turns around in his chair villain style and faces you, eyes half lidded and a soft smile on his face.

You blush a little from the nickname, he almost never called you pet names.

"Hi"

You say, giggling a little nervously.

"You called me to help you?"

"Yes, yes. You see, I know nothing of human.. anatomy and I was hopeful you would be my guide."

"Oh! Sure, is there a picture or-"

"No no.."

He chuckles at your obliviousness, finding it quite adorable.

"I was hoping-"

He slides over to you, gently grabbing your hand and setting you down on a doctor's office chair.

"You would agree to be a more- physical guide to...certain.. anatomy."

His hands gently touch your inner thigh, making you tense up immediately. Your face glowed red and you stare at him with wide eyes.

"What?"

"Of course, the choice is completely up to you. But I figured if I..desired you in such a way I'd make it a learning opportunity."

You stare at him in shock, and in embarrassment. You can see his confidence slips away as you don't respond, only stare. You just couldn't believe this was happening, and so fastly.

You stutter quickly, relizing that you in face to would have to answer.

"S-sure!"

You blurt, face hot enough to cook and egg. His face lights up with relief, but something new in his eyes spark. He looked at you with a hunger, almost predatory look.