!2012! Raph x |fem|reader 18+

You and Raph had been dating for awhile, it had been alright on the level you were on currently of course

You and Raph had been dating for awhile, it had been alright on the level you were on currently of course. Hushed make-out sessions in the dojo or in his room, teasing touches but nothing more.

You were growing impatient with his lack of  taking the first step. You wanted him, and it was growing harder to ignore. You would often catch yourself excited watching him work out, or when he simply hung out around you.

You needed to be taken care of, but your pride wouldn't let you manually take the first step. So you came up with a plan.

While you wouldn't make the first step, your goal was to 'inadvertently' make raph do it for you. You didn't know exactly what turned him on or drove him crazy, you two hadn't really talked about it. Once the subject was up he'd be too embarrassed to say much.

One things for sure, he loved you in red. His territorial side went bonkers seeing you with red on. It let others know you were his, and he was so happy you weren't shy on flaunting it. He didn't say it, but you could tell. He wasn't exactly a mystery to figure out.

One day you decided to wear a tight reviving red shirt and black jeans shirts that were way too short on you. You had a zip up jacket on to cover yourself if you were around his brothers or more importantly his dad.

Once you walked in, jacket zipped, mikey tackled you in a hug followed by a friendly wave from leo. You hugged mikey back and waved to leo. You already had a good guess where raph was, and to no ones surprise he was training alone in the dojo.

His muscles were toned and sculpted, now covered in a thin sheen as sweat dripped off of him. The sight made your core buzz and heart rate quicken. You tie your hair up and walk in. Here goes nothing.

"Hey raph."

Raph looks up, smiling once he sees you and pausing for a minute to come up to you and grab your waist.

"Well hello beautiful"

You roll your eyes and kiss him quickly, purposefully depriving him of your touch. You get out if his embrace with a shy smile.

"I was hoping I could work out here to?"

He frowns, definitely noticing the avoidance of attention. He nods all the same though, going back to training. You unzip the jacket, revealing your tight, red, crop top. Raphs eyes traced over you quickly but noticeably did a double take to look at you more.

You have to suppress a giggle, trying to keep up the innocent facade. You did push-ups and legs streches, making sure that the shorts rode up on you, revealing your red lace underwear. Your not sure what drove him over the edge exactly. Maybe it's the way your sounded while working out tough spots maybe its the way the sweat ran across your curves perfectly.

Either way he stopped working out and his eyes watched you with hunger. Once you noticed his stare you couldn't help but giggle to yourself. You stand up, wiping sweat off your face.