!2012! Leo x chubby reader (18+) !Fem!

Leo hadn't always been touchy Feely with you, it wasn't that he didn't want to, its just he didn't really see the point

Leo hadn't always been touchy Feely with you, it wasn't that he didn't want to, its just he didn't really see the point. You knew he loved you, why did he need to hold your hand and slap your ass for you to understand?

But this lack of display of physical attraction made you feel even more horrible about your body image. So, you did the only thing thing you really knew how to do in this situation.

You talked to him about it. He was suprised, he didn't care much about what you looked like (hes a giant mutated turtle for crying out loud) and hearing how much you were struggling with how you viewed yourself and how he was helping that negativity made him feel horrible.

You assured him it was fine, he didn't mean it and it wasn't his fault. Still, he felt so shitty for not noticing. So he made it his mission to right this slight against you with everything in the book.

He would hold your hand, rubbing your knuckles with his thumb, he would grab your ass when no one was looking, making you yelp and cover your mouth. He would kiss your face all over, hug you, cuddle up on you, nibble at your neck.

At first, yes. It was all for you. But it didn't take long at all for him to enjoy it  thoroughly and look forward to touching up on you and giving you kisses. He loved the noises, he loved your bashful expression and most of all, he loved the noticeable difference it had.

You genuinely seemed happy, and the negative thoughts you said out loud were at an all-time minimum. You appreciated it immensely, but still that nagging voice in the back of your head kept whispering. Nagging. Insisting that he didn't really find you attractive and was just suffering through it to keep you happy.

One night however, that all changed.

You were sitting on your bed, laptop on your lap with a few pages of unfinished homework sitting beside you. You heard the familiar tapping on the glass of your window. You smiled to yourself, getting up and opening the window.

"Hey baby, whats up?"

You smiled, tilting your head at him. He looked calm but with a hint of nervousness. He smiled at you, gently grabbing your face and pulling you in for a quick kiss. You held his hand as his stepped into your room.

The energy around him was...off...today. he kept up the kiss, holding you by the hips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and let him kiss you, you figured it might have been a tough day today and he needed to unwind. He finally broke it and sighed.

"Just missed you is all."

You giggle, stroking his face lovingly. He leaned against your palm a satisfied sigh.

You felt his hands stroke your hips and slowly move to to your ass, grabbing it and pulling you against his chest. You gasp a little but before you can even question him you felt him. All of the sudden his heavy breathing, needy expression and his clingyness made sense. This man was hot and bothered.