3-2

"Bratt! Bratt! What do you think about the latest rumors about your ex-co-star and this new mystery man?"  the reporter questioned Balthazar as he walked through the plaza.

"Mystery man? I hope you all know that I'm the only man for Y/n. We were made for each other. Just like season 6 of Evil Bratt. Where we go from enemies to lovers and try world domination together." Bratt cackled as he grabbed the camera from the cameraman.

"Oh Y/n," He pulled it very close to his face, "I'm coming for you, my love!"

Bratt dropped the camera, stomping on it as the footage showed the lens breaking.

'Breaking News! Balthazar Bratt has just claimed to be Y/n Exegerar's fiancé! 

Bratt claims to have proposed to Y/n in San Jose, the place where their first date of the series was held when reporters show him at the pier with a man much taller and blonde.

Y/n has made no statement, but we all wonder if her opinion of him has changed since she was younger, her having to say this in an interview shortly before the show was canceled.

"Bratt? I mean, sure, he's an okay guy, but he's clingy, well... more like obsessive. He thought those scripted dates were real. It took a whole team of writers, the directors, and his psychiatrist to explain to him that it was only for the show.

It wouldn't have been bad if he hadn't broken into my dressing room multiple times, as well as attempted to force his way into my hotel room when we were shooting in Michigan. 

It was honestly a little traumatizing when he kept trying so many things to get close to me, but I would never date him. I doubt he'd ever clean up his act." - (Y/n Exegerar,  'Diamond Thief' interview with Nora Kaide.)

-.-

The minions cheered as their boss came back, hopefully with another mission for them. Hearing that their boss had just fired was the greatest news since the girls had joined their family.

Without returning to villainy, they weren't sure what would become of them.

"No, no, this does not mean we're returning to villainy." The villains couldn't stand being the last beings taken into consideration when big changes were made.

They decided they needed a change, Mel yelled as the minions rebelled,
"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

Gru tried to calm them down, "No! No! No, Y/n! She's not even here! she's with her fiancé far, far away from here."

Mel looked at the business card she had left all of them, just in case something like this happened, the way she said it would. 

One by one, they started to pack their items, walking out of the lair, "Guys, no- come back."

Gru tried to translate it into minionese, but it only made the riot worse, as all but two minions left the house on their search to find Y/n.

 "Dave, Jerry! Oh, congratulations! You have been promoted! You're in charge now!" Gru said as the two minions celebrated.

Then Gru found out about his brother, which is how he got here.

-.-

"Hey, girls!" Lucy popped up from behind the girls' seats on the private plane, "how are things in row B, huh? I put together some fun activities for the trip!"

She disappeared and then reappeared fast, pulling out a deck of cards, "Who is up for some gin tummy?"

Edith and Agnes ignored her, looking out of the window, excited to have more family while Margo looked at Lucy, unsure how to decline, "Uhm, yeah... we're good, but thanks, Lucy."