2-9

You looked up at the sunny sky, seeing Xiao and Anita paddle boarding in the ocean while you and Natasha sunbathed.

"Why didn't I do this before?" You moaned as you soaked up the sun's rays.

"Because you're a workaholic who was taught that relaxing was being lazy." Tash raised her glass and cheered you as you both sipped a strawberry Shirley Temple, "So when is blondie coming to pick you up?"

You sighed, watching the other girls play in the water, "I'm not sure. He says we should travel and relax, take me back to my villain roots, which is fine. It has been almost two years since I went on a heist."

Tash looked to you, "This hot-girl summer is about to get sexy."

When she got her degree in computer science and coding, and then joined your company, she became one of the best scientists in your company. She interned for you three years after your debut, and she's become irreplaceable.

"I'm glad you finally gave up Dumpty, we've all been rooting for Blonde while you figured out who you were." She sipped her glass again as Xiao waved to you guys before Anita tipped her board over.

Xiao was smarter than she led on, your first time meeting her showed that. You had met Anita at Villain-Con, Tash had interned for you, but you met Xiao at a club. You were there for a multi-millionaire who was incredibly single and desperate, she was celebrating her graduation in Biomedical Engineering and Neuroscience. You had accidentally bumped into her and instantly clicked, like a puzzle piece. The four of you were inseparable once you had started being friends.

Xiao wasn't a villain when you met her, just a brilliantly gorgeous civilian, who you had hired and would also make chemical weapons for you and other villains in contract with you, like Anita and Hex, though occasionally this stagehand would come to perform if you needed it.

When Anita was first diagnosed, the three of you were patient and ready for whatever kind of support she needed, Xiao even helping with the medication she needed.

Tash took a photo of you and posted it to your Instagram, Margo being the first one to like it. She had you as her emergency contact in case Lucy made her or the girls uncomfortable or was in danger.

Paparazzi had been trying to get photos of the four of you since you went on vacation, them taking photos of every little move you make.

A white outfit caught your eyes as the blonde man sat down next to you, you turned, "Am așteptat ceva timp, băiat de aur." (I waited a while, golden boy.)

"Sorry I took so long, I had a long meeting, after you girls are done here, I'll take you all to dinner before we go." He slumped in next to you as you hugged his side.

The man stiffened, eventually holding you, "Am I dreaming?"

You pinched him and he let out an "ouch."

He laughed looking at the ocean, "I never thought this day would come. I always thought you avoided me on purpose."

You stared at him, "Honey, you've always been so soft, I thought you wouldn't like me, seeing how tough I can be."

He sighed, "I like that about you, even my father thinks you would be a good influence, seeing how intimidating you are."

You laughed, kissing his cheek, "walk me back to my room?"

He kissed the top of your head, "always."

-.-

"And as luck would have it, our hottest bachelorette is now reportedly off the market," A brown woman in a pink blazer sat in front of the video camera, the words 'Pop Central' in bold behind her, "Being seen with a tall man at the beach and dinner, is this the start of a fluttering relationship or just Hollywood gossip?"

"What are you watching?" Gru walked next to her.

"Just YouTube, Y/n was on the cover of this video." Gru looked at her screen to see paparazzi photos of you and the mysterious man.

Gru was unhappy, looking at those photos, but he didn't know why.

-.-

You had said goodbye to your girls as they watched you leave with him, "Have fun on vacation!"

"I'll bring you back souvenirs." You blew kisses to your best friends and entered the Jet.

They laughed as you boarded, and the Jet took off.

"So... who do you think is going to be the maid of honor?" Xiao asked as they sat on top of the Jeep.

"I dunno, we'll find out, I guess. Now who wants to get Acai bowls, I'm starving." Anita asked, slipping into the driver's seat as the other two agreed.

-.-

On the jet the two of you were very cozy, watching different movies together and eating delicious food, "I had the flight crew pack all your favorite food, so that way when we land you can just sleep without worry."

You smiled, "Thanks, sweetie." You kissed his cheek.

He blushed, "It's the least I can do. You deserve it."

Laying your head on his chest, you waited for the flight crew to bring the food.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow me for more!

Status: Edited {1}