1-2

Y/n = your name
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
S/c = skin color
Dark red (any shade) = your signature color

Status: Edited {2}

-

After a week of planning, you asked Vector for a movie date. He said sure, but it would be at his house, something about not leaving his prize at home.

You dolled yourself up, putting a scrunched on your wrist as you left your penthouse, Leviathan squealed in protest, "Via, it's only to steal from him,"

You wore no make-up, to give off the impression of vulnerability, "I know, I hate him too, I'll be back before dinner."

You adjusted your oversized shirt and your spandex underneath your sweatpants. There were three phases, you reminded yourself.

Phase 1

You arrived at Vectors, Gru's car was waiting a block away. You knocked and Vector opened the gate for you, only after all his weapons tried to disintegrate you.

"Sorry about that, someone tried to steal something of mine a while ago, and since then I've been on high alert. Movies are next to the DVR. You can choose." Vector rubbed the back of his neck, watching you're... lower back as you entered his house.

"Where should I put my shoes?" You asked, and he snapped back to reality.

"Oh, put them anywhere. Just make yourself at home." Vector waved towards you.

"Make myself at home?" You looked at Vector as he turned back around.

"Yeah, just do whatever makes you comfortable." That made you smirk.

Phase 2

A few minutes later you walked to the kitchen, "Where do I put my pants?"

Vector stopped putting his popcorn in the bowl, "your pants?"

He turned to you, seeing you in your oversized band tee and spandex, "Yeah, is there a problem? If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll put them back on."

"No! I mean," he coughed, "No, you're fine, just... put 'em wherever."

You looked through the options. 50 Shades of Grey, 365 Days, Friday the 13th Part One through 4, and Galactic Journey. Galactic Journey was a movie that you starred in your later teens.

Funny enough it was about a guy trying to subtly tell a girl that he likes her, the only problem was that they were in space, and she was betrothed. The guy was tall and blonde, and his twin brother was her best friend, as well as a wingman trying to get them together.

There were about three Galactic Journey movies, in the end, they get married, because he was secretly the betrothed.

You mentally gagged, knowing exactly what he was doing. You remembered phase 2 and grabbed Galactic Journey. Inserting into the DvR as Vector laid out a ton of snacks.

"Have you seen my floor yet? I've got an awesome shark, look!" He tapped the glass floor and a large shark appeared.

'So, taking animals from their natural habitat and abusing them is a regular thing... nice to know ' you thought to yourself.