3-1

You sat in the sun, waiting for the crew on the private jet to refuel.

Your fiancé was asleep by your side, and after all of the emotions he felt, he needed that sleep.

Just a few moments before, he found out that he had a brother, "Y/n! I don't know what to do!"

You combed his hair, "regardless of your decision, I support you, though I do think you should reconnect with your family."

He then sent his butler out to locate his brother and bring him home. Unfortunately, your fiancé had to go home early, leaving you on the islands.

You looked down to see him snuggled up against you. You brushed his hair, kissed his head, and sighed as the crew came off and on the plane.

You didn't want him to leave you, but both of you had work to do, "Y/n..." You heard a whine from below."

"Yes, băiat de aur?" You held him still.

"Do you think my brother will want me?" You looked at him.

"Who wouldn't want you." You kissed him, gently holding his face.

"Will you be home in time to see him?" He asked another question.

You thought for a moment before replying, "I will try my hardest. For you."

He stood up, and you helped him to put his coat on. He hugged you goodbye, giving you a long smooch before leaving.

You could see his sad puppy face staring at you through the window as the jet took off.

You held your tears in while your male counterpart couldn't, crying as he flew into the sky.

You breathed, 'Hopefully, this brother is better than his father. Seeing as this is the last family he has left.'

You remembered the funeral well. That day, your fiancé wouldn't stop crying, which made you sad. Though you weren't sad about his father's death.

He really should've checked for engine failure before they took off.

You would see your blonde boy in a week, but until then, you would finish talking to venues and designers.

You wanted your wedding to be perfect for him.

-.-

Looking at your phone ring for the 8th time that morning, you grumbled to yourself and picked up the phone.

"Yes?" You put on a sweet voice as you picked up the phone.

"Y/n-" the man over the phone

"No, I am not calling off the engagement. Yes, I am of sound mind. No, your opinion does not matter to me. Yes, I do love this man, Gru."

"You haven't even known this man for that long. How could you love someone you know nothing about?" He questioned.

"So, you can meet Lucy and date her for a year, then get engaged. But I can't do the same?" The man stuttered.

"It- it's not the same -" You cut him off, "you're right, because I've known him all my life. We grew up together. I've loved him well before I had ever met you."

You looked at the people approaching, "I don't understand why you can't be happy for me. I've always wanted the best for you."

The man on the other side didn't respond, "Goodbye, Gru. Keep the girls safe."

You hung up, sitting down at the brunch table, "So?"

The first lady smiled, "we were able to contact the manufacturer and ask for double the amount of fabric for the dress, extra just in case."

You nodded, "and his tux fittings?"

The man scrolled through his iPad, "it seems like it's all gone well. His weight or body shape doesn't fluctuate the way normal people do. It barely moves on the chart at all."

You looked over the chart, "and all is well?"

They shook their heads in agreement, "Flowers are almost ready. All we need now is a venue."

You thought for a moment, "I'll need to contact my husband to see where his dream wedding would be."

"Pardon me," you looked to the woman, "but doesn't the bride - or you in this instance - want the wedding the way she's dreamed?"

You stopped walking, "My dream wedding is marrying him."

And with that, you collected your items and parted ways with those assistants.

-.-

"I am here on behalf of your twin brother." The man said calmly after being shot out by a rocket.

"What?" He looked at the man as two little yellow kids looked at the butler.

"Yes, your twin brother Dru, he needs your help." Fitz looked at him, "he would like to fly you to Freedonia to meet him. Your father has recently passed away -" Gru laughed in the man's face.

"Aha, nice try, cuckoo, but my dad died when I was a baby, and I don't have any brother." Gru picked up the stuff from his lawn, dismissing the older man, "You have the wrong guy."

"Really? Then explain this." The man brought out a photo.

"What?" Gru stares at the Polaroid in awe.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow me for more!

Status: Edited {1}