Epilog

(ten years later)

(ten years later)

(Ace)

"Dad, Lucas won't let me hang out with him." Leonardo said.

" Lucas!" I yelled out.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

" Let your brother hang out with you or else you can forget about that party later tonight." I told him and his face changed into anger but he eventually let Leonardo hang out with him.

Leah and Alley went shopping for the kids earlier so they should be back anytime now.

" Matteo, come back here!" Enzo shouted. Enzo is Alley and Dante's oldest son.

" What are you boys up to?" I asked and it caused them to stop in their tracks.

" Matteo, took my game controller." Enzo said.

" Matteo give it back you had your turn." I told him and he sighed then gave it back.

" Enzo wait up!" Giovanni shouted from across the room running towards Enzo. Giovanni is Enzo's youngest brother.

Dante was by the office doing some work. I took the day off to look after the kids.

The girls were all out of the house,it was just me and the boys.

Leah and I have our own little family of five. We have three boys and two girls. Lucas being the oldest who is fifteen, Leonardo our second oldest who is seven. Matteo the third oldest who is six and then our twin girls Aria and Aurora who is five.

I love my family with my hole heart but I love my beautiful wife Leah even more for bringing our bundles of joy into this world.

Leah and I have been married for thirteen years now. We are perfectly happy with our lives. Leah even got a huge deal of twenty million due to her designs and company's growth.

Alley and Dante have their own little family of four. Enzo being their oldest who is nine. Giovanni their second oldest who is seven. Then their youngest twin girl Isabella and Sofia who is five.

Leah and Alley were pregnant the same time with Leonardo and Giovanni that's why the two boys are inseparable and let's not talk about the twins of both Alley and Leah. We call them the 'terrible four.' When Leah and Alley were pregnant with them they were really moody since they were pregnant at the same time once again.

We were all so happy when we heard it was going to be twins that Leah and Alley took a photo of their baby bump they even wore matching clothes for the week. Leah was two weeks before Alley pregnant.