Drunk

( Leah)

I felt so lost and drained to the point where I just wanted to sleep all the pain away. I sat their staring at there TV as Alley watched they series.

I got up and walked towards the kitchen and took out two tubs of ice-cream and walked back to wear I was seated.

I passed her one tub and we ate the ice-cream. Then we're ended up cuddling each other.

My body was still in pain from when my father had beaten me earlier on.

The ice-cream could only help so much but not to the point where it could take away the pain.

We had ordered pizza a few minutes ago and we're now waiting for the delivery guy.

Alley started to play with my hair which made me feel a little calm.

The boys all made their way to the living room. They looked at me and Alley and we glared at them knowing that they wanted what was in our hands. Alley and I got up and made a run for it. As for me I tried to make a run for it I gave Alley the remote since she was faster that me due to my wounds.

I tried to escape my brothers but it was no match they tackled me to the floor causing me to grunt in pain but making them think it's due to the impact of when I landed. But my hips were in extreme pain.

They got off and helped me up. The door bell rang and I walked over to get.

Looking at the delivery guy whom held ten boxes of pizza accompanied by one of the guards.

I payed the delivery guy and just as I was about to take the boxes somebody else did that for me. I turned around to see Ace. He looked at me his beautiful green eyes, tall handsome figure, and dark curly hair that were just above his eyes.

I thanked the man and closed the door. Ace and I walked to the living room where everyone was gathered. I sat next to Alley. Ace placed the pizzas down on the table and everyone digged in. I took one box opening it for Alley and I.

I took another while nobody was looking and rushed up the stair and placed it in Ace's room for us for later.

I came back down and ate a few slices. My father glared at me the entire time I just kept my head low.

Ace took a seat next to me and Dante on the other end of him.

Ace had his hand on my thigh and I took another slice of pizza.

My father glared so hard at me that I started to get scared and I felt upset.

I leaned in Alley ear and asked.

" Did you bring goodies?" I said with a smirk.

She turned her head towards me and nod her head.

" Let's go then." I said only enough for her to hear.

I then turned to Ace and whispered in his ear.

" I'm going with Alley to her room if you need me I'll be there." I told him.

He turned to whisper something in why ear.

" Don't drink too much." he said my eyes went wide and his words.

" How did you know?" I asked curious.

" I know my wife." he said with a small smirk.

" You and Dante can come and join us in yall want." I said.

" Later" was his word then I got up.

Me and Alley said our goodnights to everyone.

We then proceeded to walk upstairs towards her room when we got there we closed the door behind us and she took out the bottles of alcohol.