Found you

( Leah)

My eye's opened immediately at the loud sound of continuous knocking at the door the pain in my head did not go away it came back even worse than before.

I got out of bed only dressed in and oversize t-shirt.

My head felt heavy and dizzy I somehow managed to get to the door and opened it

I stood there in shock at the sight infront of me. My heart started beating even faster than before.

Standing infront of me is none other than Ace and beside him on his left is my dad, Antonio and Xavier and on his right stood Dante.

Found you, he said.

He took a step towards me and I took a step back until that sharp pain came back in my head and everything around me was spinning next thing I knew everything went black.
.............................................................

( Ace)

The night of our engagement one of my guards saw her try to sneak away.

I didn't mean to hurt her with my words.

Being a mafia Don you can't allow yourself to have a weak spot your enemies would use that against you. She is gorgeous and sweat and has a toung that could kill but I don't want her getting hurt by me or anyone else in fact.

After her little stunt she tried pulling she won't be allowed to. leave her house until the wedding.

The only reason I was able to find her is because of the engagement ring I had Dante take the ring to one of our most trusted workers and he installed a tracking device in the ring. It came in needy.

It lead us to a hotel in the city. When we got there the receptionist gave the room number and when we got there the door was locked I kept knocking and knocking we were about to break the door down when the door opened and there she was.

She was dressed in a oversized t-shirt and a messy bun.

" Found you" I told her.

She looked like she's not feeling well.

I took a step towards her when I saw her engagement ring was not on her finger. It send rage through my body that she had took her ring off. She took a step back. She looked weak.

Her eyes started to close, she was about to fall when I caught her in time.

She fainted and her body was burning up while picking her up I noticed the marks on her arms and legs. I rushed her outside and into the car.