Truth

( Leah)

Our plane landed early this morning so we booked ourselves into an hotel for the time being.

In a few hours I would have to come face to face with Ace after six hole years. I never thought that we would meet so soon again but at a time like this I am in desperate need of help.

Amanda layed next to me in the bed. We did not want to leave each other alone at a time like this, we needed to be there for each other right now.

The bodyguard stood outside of our door taking shifts so that they could rest aswell.

I feared nobody anymore since I had build myself to be tuff and a little bit cold towards people and not letting them walk over me like in the past.

I knew that when I left Ace I had to sign up for self defense classes to which I did till I was about seven months pregnant then stopped but continued again when Lucas was four years old.

It wasn't easy raising a child on my own but I was grateful to have him in my life. He pulled me out of the darkness and into the light even when he was just a baby.

I really miss him so much. I'm going to kill Maria when I get to her. She took my baby boy and Jake away and she was going to pay for what she had done.

I could not sleep at all because I am really worried about the boys but I had to get some energy in my body for later so I set my alarm to wake us up in a few hours and closed my eyes. I felt sleep take over my body.
---------------------------------------------------

( Ace)

I had been busy for the past few days and had not gotten the chance to be on my phone. It had died yesterday afternoon due to a low battery and I had not gotten a chance to charge it up until now. I turned on the power button and waited for the phone to go on.

When it finally went on my phone started blowing up with all sorts of notifications but I saw a quiet a few missed calls from the same number and I tried calling it back but the person had not answered and me being me I didn't bother phoning again.

I got out of bed and took a long nice hot shower properly cleaning myself off. Once I got out of the shower I added on some normal clothing since I decided to take a few days off of work.

 Once I got out of the shower I added on some normal clothing since I decided to take a few days off of work

I cleaned my own room today and walked downstairs and sat in the living room. Dante was upstairs and Alley was with one of her friends.

I turned on the TV and watched a movie.
---------------------------------------------------

(Leah)

The alarm of my phone went of waking both me and Amanda. I turned it off and got up. Amanda went and showered first and me after.

I got dressed and we bought us something to eat on the way.