Car Chase ( part 2)

( Leah)

I felt my body being shaken awake which annoyed me a bit since my head was still pounding.

I slowly opened my eyes to see pair of brown eyes facing me.

" We need to take a bathroom break." they guy said.

I really need to get his name so that I can stop referring him to the guy each time.

" Whats your name?" I finally asked.

" Caleb", he said while getting out of the car.

Before I could open the door on my side he did it for me.

" You did not have to do that,"

" We need to go before they come back you can buy yourself snacks if you want." while saying that he took his wallet out and put money in my hands.

" I don't need your money I have my own." I said while giving him a small glare.

" It's nothing just take it." he said and started walking into the store.

I followed behind him and went to buy some snacks after I paid I went to the rest room and did my business.

I walked out of the rest room and started looking for Caleb but I could not find him.

I then walked towards the parking lot where we parked and thought of waiting in the car.

I was sitting in the car when someone opened the driver door and got in.

I turned to see who it was but it was not Caleb.

It was a dude with dark hair, brown eyes and a cut on his lower lip.

I tried to open my door but was pulled back by the dude and he covered my nose and mouth with a cloth.

I inhaled a strange smell.

My eye's all of a sudden felt heavy as my eyes slowly started to close.

I then lost conscious and felt myself drift into sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

( Ace

" Parlare" I said to the person on the other end of the phone.

" Se ńè andata. Ľhanno presa." Caleb said over the phone.
( She's gone. They took her.)

I felt my heart beat stop at those words. Anger ran though my body my grib on the wheel tightened as my veins showed that I was pissed off.

" Ti ho detto di badare a leo." I said while speeding up as my voice became louder.
( I told you to look after her.)

( Mi dispiace capo ma quando la signora è andata in bagno Ího aspettata fuori vicino alla macchina. Quando stavo per entrare qualcuno mi ha colpito alla nuca con una pistola e mi sono svegliato in un bidone della spazzatura." he said. I could hear the fear in his voice as he spoke to me. ( I'm sorry boss but when madam went to the rest room I waited for her outside by the car. When I was about to walk inside someone hit me at the back of my head with a gun and I woke up in a garbage bin.)

"Vai al magazzino." I said in a cold tone before hanging up on the call. ( Go to the warehouse.)

I then dialed Dante number and told him to meet me at the wearhouse.

I speeded straight to the warehouse.

When I got there I saw a few of the men that we captured during the care chase and then I locked eyes with Caleb.