Dark Room

( Leah)

I woke up in a dark room. When I tried getting up my hole body was in pain.

This room cent reminded me of Ace's colone. This must be his room.

" Don't do that." a very familiar voice said and I was kinda happy to hear his voice.

I turned to face where he was and there I saw his very tall muscular body sitting across from me. I could not see him properly through due to the darkness of the room.

"Could you please open the curtains for some light?" I asked him in a soft tone my body still felt a bit weak due to the incident of what happened yesterday. I did not remember much of what happened.

I don't really like the darkness it makes me over think alot about things and it tends to make me think about all the bad things that happens in my life.

When I was younger and I tried doing things that were ment for my brother my dad locked me in the basement for two days and I would cry there all alone. He would always do that if I did something wrong.

It made me feel like I let down my inner child, like she never got to heal of that trauma that way done upon her.

" No." he said as his voice remaid cold.

I could feel my hands begin to shake as I gribed onto the bed sheets. I kept my head down.

" Please, Ace."

" Why is it that when i ask you do to something you tend to do the exact opposite. But when you ask me you expect I should do it immediately."

" If you can not live by my rules then you should have to deal with the consequences."

I felt like my breathing began to slow down a bit.

I could hear my heart beating in my chest.

I tried to calm myself down by breathing in and out.

I forced my body to get out of bed as I did so he got up and walked towards me.

I did not dare to look him in the eyes as I tried walking away from him.

He pulled me back by my wrist and I bumped straight into his chest.

My eye's were still not facing his but I could feel his was on mine.

" Let go of me." I said my voice coming out a little shaky.

I pushed him away and ran ran towards the door but it was locked.

" Going somewhere, love." he said.

I started panicking as the flashbacks of me in that dark basement and all the past memories coming to mind.

My hands started shaking as my breathing slowed down even more.

Why now, of all times why did I choose to have a panic attack now.

Alley is not here to help me get through this one. She was the only one that knew of my panic attacks.

I could feel my tears roll down my cheeks and I dug my nails in my thighs.

" What are you scared of the dark?" I ignored his sarcastic question.

I did not want him to see me like this.

I was lucky when I saw he had a bathroom in his room I ran inside and locked myself in.

Lucky the switch of the bathroom was inside the bathroom and not out.

My knees slowly touched the ground and my tears started to roll down my face.

I kept my hand infront of my mouth so that he could not hear me sob.