Family visit

(Leah)

Today is the day that I will see my family ever since the wedding.

I missed them so much mostly Alley and I was so excited to see my best friend again.

I got out of the shower and got dressed.

These two weeks had gone by so quickly. Dante had been careful when speaking to me when I was on my period. I would now and then be moody with them.

I was so happy that my period had passed so now I could enjoy my time with my family without being moody. I cleaned my room and made my way to my dresser.

I turned on the hair curler and started to curl my long black hair that sat by my lower back.

After a while I finally finished my hair.

There was a knock on the Door and I told the person on the other end to come inside.

Two people walked inside and after them Ace came in.

They started to pack a few of my clothes in a bag.

" Whats going on?" I asked with concern.

" Your moving in with me." he stated.

" I thought I already was." I said pointing at the room we were in.

He walked up to me as the other two people walked out with bags and closed the door behind them.

He then took a seat on the bed and I sat next to him but as I was about to sit on the bed he pulled me on his lap.

" You're moving in my room." he said while looking into my grey eyes.

" And why is that? " I asked

" Your family is coming over and I don't want them asking questions about why my wife and I do not share the same room." he said while drawing circles on my thigh with his finger.

" Okay, but on one condition." I replied.

" What is that condition, Amore" he asked while raising his eyebrows.

" You lock my room so nobody can enter." I said.

He nod his head and I got off his lap. He stood up and his body towered over me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

" You look beautiful, Mio Amore." He said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

There was a knock on the door.

Ace growled as he broke our kiss.

"What!" he shouted.

It caused me to flinched but luckily he did not see.

The door opened as one of the guards came in.

" Sir, madam family is here and they are waiting downstairs." he stated.