Dead meat

(Leah)

I woke up with immense body pain my head was pounding and I just was not feeling the day.

I turned around to see an empty bed side next to me until I heard three gunshots being fired I got up so quickly and ran downstairs.

I hope Ace does not start something with my family after I told him the truth.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs everyone face looked towards me. The view of Ace holding a gun towards my father while Antonio and Xavier holding one back towards Ace and all the guards holding guns at my brother's and father.

I ran towards Ace and stood infront of him. I'm about to be dead meat. My brothers eyes were filled with worry as their only sister stood in the middle of a war zone.

" Leah get out of the fucking way." Antonio screamed.

" Don't you fucking raise your voice at her." Ace screamed back his voice even deeper I turned around and looked into his eye's that were a darker shade of green. His vain on his neck popped out which showed he was pissed. His veins on his arms and hands even showed.

I was pulled back by an arm as I saw Xavier look at me. His hand came to my cheek anger crossed his face.

He pushed me one side causing my to fall on the floor. Ace tried to help me up but then Xavier sent a punch towards Ace's jaw then Ace and Xavier started fighting. Antonio joint in the fight but Ace's beat them both.

I felt the room close in on me as my breathing got cut off and the room around me started to spin. Why now why did I have to get a panic attack right now.

Alley walked over towards me as she could see something was off.

" Leah are you alright?" Alley ask with concern.

I nod my head no and she ran into the kitchen to fetch me a glass of water.

The tears ran down my cheeks as she came back with the glass she helped me up and I took the glass walking over to the fighting boys and threw themwith it.

They jumped off each other and looked towards me.

" What the fuck." they said in unison.

I tried to get my breath back taking in deep breaths and exhaling again.

" Ace did nothing wrong." I said while my voice cracked in the end.

" Then who did that to you because that wasn't there last night." He said pointing towards my face.

I walked over to Ace looking at his angry figure.

" Your basted of a father did." Ace spat out glaring at my father.

Ace took my hand and pulled me to stand next to him.

" What? "Antonio said.

" Father would not do that." Xavier said.

My father glared at me then took a few steps towards me.

" Why are you lying princess? Why would you tell such filthy lies about your father?" he stated.

I felt my eyes tear up as everyone looked at me full of petty.

" Don't make me seem like the villain dad. You put me through so much pain but I kept quiet but not anymore." I told him while taking a step closer Ace still held onto my hand.

I could see the anger in his eyes when he say I talked back to him.

He gripped my hair pulling on it causing me to let go of Ace's hand. He used his other hand to choke me. Before I could try and defend myself there was a shot fired my dad dropped down in pain holding on his leg. My eyes widden is shock. I turned around and saw Ace with a gun in his hand.

I ran into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped one hand in my hair.

" Don't you dare touch my wife again or you will regret it." Ace spat out with anger.

My brothers looked at my father with anger on their face.

Allen turned to my mom and asked her something as she broke down in tears.

Allen walked up to our dad with fumes of anger and started beating on our dad.

It took all three of my brothers to pull Allen off of my father.

" Why are you acting like this Allen?" I managed to ask.

" He hit mom. He hurt mom too."He raised his voice.

I ran over to my mom as her tears ran down her cheeks. I hugged her so tightly that I forgot about my pain. He could have beaten me to death if he wished but he should not have touched my mother.

" Are you okay mom?" I asked while tears rolling down my cheeks.

She nod as I wiped her tears away.

But I was snapped out when I heard a loud thud. I turned my head to see all four of my brothers beating the crap out of my father.

" Stop!" they all stopped to look at me. "Don't give him the attention he wants." I said feeling done with my father as he stood there.

" You little bitch this is what you wanted right." my father growled out and I stared at him. " You must be enjoying watching everyone turn on me. All you woman are whores and all you do is make drama. I am your fathe-" I cut him off.

" You are no longer a father in my eyes. You have only put me through hell and all I had to do was keep quiet. You have no respect for women even though one gave birth to you. You still have the audacity to say that I am ungrateful when you don't even appreciate the woman you married and also the woman that made you a father. But who am I to saw right I'm a whore in your eyes." I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

" I don't want to see your face ever again. I will let you live but not around me. You are no longer my mother's or my problem." was my last words before I ran upstairs as Ace screamed my name. I opened Ace's room door and closed it behind me and I burried my face in a pillow and sobbed. The room door opened to Ace and he closed it behind him.

He made his way towards the bed as he layed down beside me and I moved over towards him and layed on his chest listening to his heart beat. It was the most beautiful sound I had heard.

He brushed his fingers through my hair which caused me to fall asleep.
___________________________________

(Ace)

After Leah woke up. I took her to the doctor and he gave her medication with ointment.

It made me feel mad to see the basted pull on her dark long hair infront of me I was on the verge of shooting him in the head but only because that fool is my wife father I showed mercy.

That bitch is still in my house but in a separate room and I have gaurds following his every move.

Leah was asleep in my room. She has asked me earlier if her best friend Alley could stay longer and I agreed not just for her sake but also for Dante.

Dante had a crush on Alley but the mother fucker would not accept it.

Leah's family was still here until the ball. But ever since their arrival the days seem to be even longer.

The girls dress designer would come tomorrow morning at two (am).

I made it clear to everyone that the theme is black.

Leah and I would be the main people at the event so we will be allowed to wear a little bit of silver.

I made my way to my room and a sleeping Leah was on the bed. I took a quick shower and got ready for bed.

I layed in bed thinking about today's events. My eye's began to close as sleep took over me.

___________________________________

Author Note:

Hey everyone. I've been writing alot today this is the third chapter of today I might write another one.

Please like, share, comment and follow.