Missing kid

( Leah)

I woke up earlier than usual to get ready for the meeting Amanda and I had to attend. I got into the shower and let the warm water roll down my body as it relaxed me.

When I got out I picked out an outfit for my meeting.

Once I was done I headed downstairs towards the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone

Once I was done I headed downstairs towards the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone. Amanda came downstairs looking all fancy and beautiful in her outfit.

" Good morning." she greeted and started placing the plates on the table.

I walked upstairs to wake the boys up and they brushed their teeth and made their way down.

Lucas wrapped his small arms around my waist and I picked him up.

" I love you so much, mommy." he said while wrapping his arms around my neck and giving me a hug.

" I love you more, my love." I replied while placing a kiss on his forehead and then I placed him on his chair so that he could eat.

Lucas loved being clingy when he woke up which I had no problem with. He is my little boy. Jake and Lucas started talking and they looked so adorable.

We quickly finished up our breakfast and got the boys ready for the day.

" Madam" I turned around to see Collin one of our drivers.

"The car is ready to go." he said and Amanda and I got up and kissed the boys so much they started laughing and we said our goodbyes. Maria will be taking care of them like she usually does when we leave. We got in the car and the driver drove out our gates as two other cars followed behind us for protection.

I know it was wired but ever since our business hit sky high we've been getting small threats so we thought it was best to hire guard both inside and outside the house.

Amanda and I started preparing for the meeting. I hope we get this deal it's a really big check. It's worth two million. I was shocked myself when I heard Amanda tell me.

We were eventually fully prepared and we took a moment of silence to pray over this deal and after a while we finished.

We took a few pictures in the car and when we reached the place we got out and headed inside.

We waited to a few minutes until a few stunning middle aged secretary came to call us for our meeting.

Amanda and I entered and took a seat. We greeted everyone and they told us we were free to start. Amanda started us off with her brilliant presentation then I took over from there. I took out a few drawing of my latest fashion that is yet to be released. I also took a few of my dresses out that I had also recently made with the help of Amanda of course and showed it to them.

Their faces looked shock. I'm not sure if it was in a good or bad way but we'll have to find out in the end. Once I finished we started discussing about Amanda and myself presentation. Then the moment Amanda and I have been impatiently waiting for. Will they take our offer on or would we walk away with nothing but bad news.