Run Away Bride

(Leah)

Crying on the floor I started to scratch my legs and arms I could feel my nails in my skin. I held my head in my and and cryed even louder not for the fact that he did not love me but for the fact that he is just like my dad if not worse.

I stood up and walked over to the mirror scratch marks and even blood.

Scratching my body till there was blood was nothing new it was a habit I had done for years now.

I was tired of always living up to my families rules and regulations and I always had to be little miss perfect I did not want to live in the same house and I certainly did not want to get married.

I wanted to be my own person and make my own decisions so I decided I would leave the the house.

I changed out of my dress and took a quick shower and changed into a white tracksuit and my favorite blue sneakers.

I walked over to my bed to pack my bag and I then felt a sharp pain my head

I walked over to my bed to pack my bag and I then felt a sharp pain my head. I ignored it and continued to pack my bag.

I decided to leave my phone at home so they could not track me down.

I headed downstairs and sneaked out through the back door and headed to the garage. I took my car and drove off into the city to a close by hotel. I booked a room.

Once inside I switched on the TV. I sat on the bed and went through my bag when I felt the sharp pain again through my head I ignored it again.

When I looked down at my hand I saw my engagement ring and took it off I threw it in the bag and got some clothes out for the night.

I took another shower because all the sneaking out of the house made made nervous and sweaty a bit.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I then decided to clean my teeth and brush my hair.

I walked back into the room and turned the TV off and went to bed.

I layed there thinking about how free I would feel without my family being on my head.

The thought of being a run away bride on my wedding was not a plan so why not do it now. I'm Free. Free of my family, my dad, the mafia most importantly. I never thought that I would run away from home but the thought of being married to a man that will make my life a living hell is not what I wanted.

Every girl dreams to marry her prince charming but sadly not every girl gets to live that dream.

.............................................................

Author note :

Sorry for the short chapter I could not think about anything else but the next chapter would be way more better keep in mind this is my first book so it won't be the best.