Home

I woke up to the bright sunlight that showed over my body.

I got out of bed and walked over to the chair right across the bed and on it layed cloths I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I wore a baggy ripped jeans and a white long sleeves tank top with my blue sneakers to top it off.

I walked downstairs towards what I assume is the kitchen and made myself a meal

Once I was done I took my medication and went back towards my room.

Yesterday when I woke up one of Ace's maids came in the room, she was really kind she told me that Ace would be dropping me at home.

I am currently waiting for him to come home.

I decided to go on Netflix and put on The Vampire Diaries.

I was halfway through the fourth episode when the door opened and in came Dante.

" Hey" he said.

"Hi" I replied back.

" Ace is downstairs waiting for you to come down." he said in a cold tone.

I gave him a nod and stood up and we walked downstairs to where I saw Ace sitting in the living room talking into his phone.

He turned around and immediately ended the call he was on.

" You ready he asked. " His voice so cold with a hint on irration.

"Yeah" I replied in a normal tone of voice.

Dante turned around and headed somewhere upstairs.

Ace walked infront and I followed behind him.

I should start packing my clothes soon the wedding month is approaching fast.

I do not know the date of the wedding yet my father has not shared any information with me on that which I don't really care about at this point.

I snap out of my thoughts as my face hits against a hard chest.

" Ouch" I said my nose in a slight amount of pain as I look up to see Ace.

" Watch where you walking!" he said in a high tone.

I flinched at the sudden use of tone in Ace's voice.

" I-Im a-sorry I didn't mean t-to." I said stuttering.

" Get in the car." he said.

I immediately got in and put on my seat belt.

He started the car and speeded out the gates.

The car ride home was silent and peaceful.

"What are those marks on your body?" he asked.

My heart started racing at his question.

I turned to look at him he had his left hand on the steering wheel and his right hand on the arm rest I turned back to face the window and chose to ignore his question.

" Don't fucking ignore my question, Leah." He said in an irritated yet calm tone.

I dig my nails in legs and shut my eyes closed as I could feel the tears about to roll down my cheek.

I felt a hand remove mine and place their own on my thigh. I opened my eyes to see Ace's hand on my thigh.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away as we pull up infront of the house.

" Lea-" He was about to say my name but I cut him off by opening the door of the car and got out I thanked him for his help and ran inside the house straight upstairs to my room ignoring everyone and locked myself in my room.

My knees gave in and I slide down touching the floor as I felt my breathing get shorter and my heart beat faster as I start crying.

My nails digging into my tighs and legs.

I felt anger, Hate, Betrayal, heartbroken.

This house does not feel like Home.

I got up from the floor and took a shower and cried more.

I then layed in bed and fell asleep.
.............................................................

I woke up to my stomach grawling for food.

I got up from bed and unlocked the door I headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

I made myself a late night snack once I was done I washed the dishes and made my way upstairs.

When I entered my room I saw my father sitting on my bed.

He stood up and walked past me and closed my door and locked it.

I was about to turn around when my father pulled me by my hair and wrapped his hand around my throat and chocked me.

" You spoiled little brat. Did you enjoy your little show you put together the other day?" he said I could smell the alcohol on his body.

My breathing got cut short and I was about to pass out when he threw me on the floor he kneeled down to my level I could not stop the tears from flowing.

He grabbed my hair and punched me in face. I tried pushing him away but the grip on my hair tightened.

He removed his belt and rolled it around his hand.

" Why did I have a pathetic daughter like you. You are nothing but a weight on my shoulders. I never wanted a daughter only boys. You were a huge mistake." he said in a cold tone.

Those words broke me completely it felt as if there was no oxygen in my lungs. The tears flowed down my cheek I got snapped out of my thoughts when my dad send a kick right towards my stomach. I held my hands around my stomach as he started hitting my with his belt.

The first hit against my leg. The sting was bad.

The second hit against my arm.

The third, fourth and fifth hit against my back. I felt like I could not stand.

He then grabbed me by my hair and made me get up from the floor the he send one more punch against my lip and it made me fall on the floor.

" I hope you learned your lesson of trying to mess with me. You should respect me and not disobey me."

And with that he send another kick towards my back.

He then. turned to the door and unlocked it and walked out.

I crawled towards the door. I then closed it and locked it too.

I started crying again my vision blurred and I layed on the floor crying my heart out.

My eye's started to close and sleep took over me.

.............................................................

Author Note :

I'm sorry for the sad chapter but I hope you still liked it though. I'm trying to improve in each chapter.