Breakfast

( Leah)

I woke up to Lucas still should a sleep in my arms. My little blessing that means so much to me more than he knows. He turned around in his sleep wrapping him small arms around my waist, as his legs wrapped around mine and his head was now placed on my chest.

I adored his sleeping figure as I ran my fingers through his soft curly hair and I placed a kiss on his head causing him to wake up but he stayed in his position. He placed a kiss on my cheek like he always does when he wakes up next to me.

" Good morning, my love." I said and placed another kiss on his head as he stretched his body.

" Good morning, mommy." he said in his sleepy voice causing me to smile at him. He looked me in the eyes as I looked into his green ones as I gave him a look of confusion.

" Im sorry mama. I should not have punched my papa for shouting at you." he said as he gave me a sad smile but I pulled him in for the hug.

" It's okay, Lucas. You should go and apologize for what you have done and hopefully he will forgive you." and with that being said I pulled away from our hug and made him look at me." I mean he would be in the wrong for not forgiving this adorable little face." I said as I got up and tikkled him and he started laughing. I kept on tikkling him and he tried doing the same. We did that for five minutes after I got up and ran him a bath.

I got Lucas dressed and soon after I got in the shower and got dressed. Lucas and I wore matching clothes today just like we would any other day.

" Mama?" Lucas looked hesitant as he called out to me

" Yes, my love?" I asked his as I turned my fool attention towards Lucas.

" Can we make dad some breakfast in bed as an apology, please." he asked and looked up at me. I noded and walked downstairs to get everything ready. It was still early so everyone was still asleep.

I rolled up Lucas sleeves and did the same with mine. We washed our hands and then started getting everything ready.

------

We arrived at Ace's door and I knocked on his room door. He didn't answer so I knocked a little louder. Lucas insisted on holding the breakfast so I let him but I only gave it to him once we were infront of Ace's door.

The doorknob slowly turned and the door opened. There he was the devil of heartbreaks himself. He looked tired and his hair was messy.

He looked shocked when he saw me and then his gaze moved to Lucas who was holding the breakfast.

He fully opened the door allowing us to entire the room.

" Good morning." Lucas and I said.

" Good morning." Ace replied as he took the breakfast from Lucas and placed it on the nightstand. The room has not changed it still looked the same.

" Lucas wanted to properly apologize for yesterday so he made you breakfast in bed." I said while looking at Lucas and giving him an encouragement look. He took a few steps closed to Ace and looked him in the eyes.

" I'm really sorry for what I did. It was wrong of me to punch you in the face. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. I really hope you can forgive me, dad." Lucas said as his eyes remained on Ace and when Lucas called him dad for the first time I could see his eyes get glossy and a small tear escape his eye.

" It's okay kiddo. I should have known better to raise my voice at your mom and you." Ace said while glancing at me so a few seconds the back at Lucas.

Lucas walked up to Ace and wrapped his arms around Ace's legs and Ace picked him up and we all sat on the bed watching some cartoons in Ace's room.

---------

Some how Alley convinced us all to go the club and by all i mean Dante, Ace, Amanda and myself. It took a lot of convincing and Ace made sure to get a trusted nanny for the boys so here we are us ladies getting ready for the club.

I wore a mid thigh black dress that hugged my curves. It should off my neck and shoulders. My now blond hair was curled and stopped by my lower waist. The dress was stunning. I paired it off with a beautiful heel.

We walked downstairs to where the boys and men were and they all looked shocked when they saw us

We walked downstairs to where the boys and men were and they all looked shocked when they saw us. Ace's eyes were glued onto my body and Lucas looked at me with a soft but caring look. Once I reached then Lucas took a step towards me and looked all serious. I know what's coming.

" Mother" he said out while everyone looked towards us.

" Son" I mutter out.

" Don't drink too much, No men because I am your one and only, No smoking and come straight home." he said out causing everyone around us to burst out into a fit of laughter.

" That goes for you to mom." Jake told Amanda causing her to stop laughing and put a serious facial expression on.

Alley was still laughing but got cut off when the boys said.

" That goes for you too, pretty lady." Jake and Lucas said seriously.

Dante looked at them like he wanted to attack.

" Im a pretty lady. I love these kids." Alley said excitedly.

" Hey that's my wife you kids are talking to. Ace learn your kid to back off my woman." Dante said in a jokingly tone.

Everyone laughed out of pure happiness.

" Take good care of them or else I'll share your head with the stray dogs." Lucas threatened.

" Okay Ace that's definitely your kid." Dante joked. Ace smiled and patted Lucas head then whispered something into Lucas ear.

I kissed Lucas on the cheek before leaving and he did the same.
___________________________________

Author Note:

Hey sorry for the slow update. I apologize for all the mistakes in the book and thank you all so much for reading my book. I will try to update the chapters. Please follow, share, vote and comment.