Ball

It was the morning of the ball and Alley and I decided to do a quick work out in Ace's gym.

I was so tired I decided to take a nap but then got woken up to get ready.

Ace had called some people to get Alley and I ready as in ready I mean nails, hair and makeup.

They did an amazing job. Alley looked so beautiful then we got dressed.

 Alley looked so beautiful then we got dressed

I did not want to go for an outfit that would lead to all eyes on me

I was happy with what I chose.

Alley had on a black dress that showed off her curve. She looked stunning.

We walked out of the room and we were about to head downstairs when a guard stopped me and said that Ace wanted to meet me in his room so I told Alley she could go downstairs without me. So here I am on my way to Ace's room.

I turned the door knob and entered the room. I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

I sat on the bed waiting for him and then he walked out of the bathroom. I stood up looking at him. He was dressed in a black tucksuit as his air was geld back with his silver chain and silver Rolex watch. His tall handsome figure eyeing every inch of my body. He licked his lips and then his eyes made contact with my grey ones.

He walked towards me and pulled me in close giving me a peck on the lips.

" You look breath taking, Mio Amore" He said in a soft tone and I looked him in the eyes as I smiled.

He then walked over to his night stand and took out a box and walked back to me. He pasted me the box and I gave him a confused smile.

" Open it." he stated and then I opened the box. I looked shocked when I saw the stunning necklace that I held in my hands.

" It's stunning." I complimented.

" It's for you, Amore." my eyes snapped at him as I gave him a shocking look. " T-thank you but it's too much I cont except it." I stated.