Double Date

(Leah)

I was currently getting ready along with Alley in her room. The boys decided yesterday that we should go on a double date.

Alley and I decided we were going to match. We always woreatchong clothes since we were kids and we just grew up with it ever since. The only difference between the dresses was I had a slit in mine.

It had been a week since I lost my virginity to Ace. I remember the following day I could not walk due to a pain a had in my abdomen. Ace laughed at me the hole day.

We did it a few more times like in the shower and on his office desk.

When I told Alley she screamed my ears off and asked me so many questions.

I then asked her about Dante and herself and she told me they were taking it slow which I was happy to hear.

" Are you ready?" she asked me.

" Yeah. And you?" I asked.

She nod her head and we walked downstairs to see the two men in an all black outfit.

" Ace is mesmerizesd by you."ey whispered in my ear as I covered my mouth with my hand and let out a soft chuckles enough for her to here.

" I can say the same about you." I replied to her and she let out a soft chuckle then cleared her throat.

We made it to the very bottom of the stair case and the two men made their way towards us.

" You look breath taking, Mio amore." Ace whispered in my ear causeing me to blush and I smiled at his comment.

He took my hand and we walked outside and the four of us got in the car. Ace in the drivers seat, Dante in the passenger seat and Alley and I in the back seat.

" Hey Dante must be nice being passagner princess." I said as Alley and I burst out laughing and Ace let out a chuckle.

" It actually is." he commented.

I glared at him and he saw but just smirked.

Ace sped out of the gates and towards a restaurant. They said it was a famous restaurant in Itay that they would always come to.

Alley and I took some selfies in the back while the men talked about business.

Alley and I decided to make our own conversations until we reached the restaurant.

Not long after the car came to a stop in the parking lot and Ace and Dante got out opening our doors. Ace extended his hand for me and I put mine in his and got out. He closed the door behind his and turned on the alarm of the car.

We made our way inside the beautiful restaurant. It looked really classy and very detailed. I looked over at a Alley and saw her shocked expression too.

The waiter took us to our table and the men pulled out our chairs and we sat in them.

We thanked them and they took their seat. Alley sitting across from me, Dante next to her and Ace next to me.