Back home

We left the safe house since Ace said it was okay to go back home. So here we are sitting in the back of the car on our way home.

Alley sat across from me while we wore matching clothes again today.

The two brother asked us earlier this morning why were always matching and I told them it's a habit we've had since growing up.

The car came to a stop infront of the huge mansion

The car came to a stop infront of the huge mansion. I got out and stood in front of the house.

Alley jumped on top of my back without warning causing me to jerk forward but I eventually caught her.

I walked us up the stairs and one of the guards opened the door.

I stepped inside and walked the two of us towards the living room and spun us around causing us to laugh.

The boys walked in on us spinning around. Alley was still on my back laughing into my neck.

"My turn." Dante said as he ran towards us and right behind was Ace.

Alley quickly jumped off my back and we ran towards separate chairs then a full force of body weight hit into me wrapping their arms around me.

Ace began tickling me and I started laughing. I tried tickling him him too but I could not find his tickle stop.

" Help." I tried screaming out of breath while laughing.

" You sound gorgeous when you laugh." he whispered out enough for me to hear.

I blushed out while laughing.

" Stop, tickling me please." I asked then after a while he stopped pulling me into his lap to cuddle.

I looked over at Dante to see him and Alley were making out.

" Get a room you two." I said out with a chuckle and Dante pulled up his middle finger as Alley hit his hand and they continued to make out.

" Go wait for me upstairs in my room." Ace whispered down in my ear. I looked over at him with a confused look but went upstairs anyway.

I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I decided to sit on the bed and scroll through my Instagram until the door opened and Ace entered while locking the behind him.

( This is a smut warning for the following so if you don't like reading such parts then I suggest you skip this part.)

He walked towards me and toward over me. Wrapping his hand around my throat.

He started kissing me passionately then he started going faster as our tounges fought for dominance and his won as always.

He ripped me shirt off causing me to gasp and look up at him.

" I'll buy you another one if not more." he groaned and started trailing kisses down my neck.

He took his shirt off causing me to smirk. He pulled my pants off and started trailing kisses down my neck again then stopped when he reached my boobs. He unclipped my bra throwing in one side leaving me in my bare chest.

He ripped my panties off leaving me fully naked as he viewed my body.

He walked up to the minny fridge and pulled out something then walking back to me.

He started kissing my neck until he made is way to my nipple. I could feel an ice cold sensation on my nipple causing me to groan. He took another in his mouth as he locked the ice from my leg all the way to my thigh. He then lead it all the way to my clit and started sucking making me moan. He then inserted two fingers and I moaned even louder arching my back then he added a third finger and thrust inside of me.

" I'm close." I groaned out as my organism came close.

Ace pulled out of me making me look him with a throbbing in my clit.

"Why did you stop?" I asked while groaning out. He smirked at me.

" Touch yourself, Amore." he said his voice deep and cold sending shivers down my spine. It took a while to think about what he said.

"What?" I questioned.

" You heard me and I don't like repeating myself. Do it." he demanded. I slowly started touching myself small moans escaping my mouth. Ace looked at me full of lust and desire. My orgasnm quickly build up as my legs quickly jerked as I started to cum.

Ace looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face. I got up walked towards his pulling down his pants and I could see how hard is cock was. I pulled down his boxers and made his sit on the edge of the bed.

I looked up at him as looked at me fully of lust and desire. I wrapped my hands around his cock and started pushing up and down as I took him in my mouth.

"Fanculo" he groaned out. ( Fuck)

I took him in a little more deeper and he gripped my hair pushing me in more and more causing me to gag.

" Fottutamente fantastic." He moaned and it sounded hot. (Funcking amazing.)

He started pushing my head further down as the other tugged on my hair. His legs started to jerk and he cumed in my mouth. I swolled his cum and got up from my knees.

He threw me on the bed and started kissing me with desire then he sucked on my neck as he left hickeys. He moved to my boobs and started sucking and used his other hand to give my other boob attention.

He then slammed his cock inside of me and a moan escaped my lips as he started thrusting inside of me. His thrust getting deeper and harder each time. I tugged on his hair as he let out a moan I slammed my lips on his and we fought for dominance he let me take over for while and then you took over again our kiss got deeper and deeper. I moaned in his mouth as moaned in mine to.

After a while cumed around his cock and he crumbed in me. He then switched our position making him lay on the bed and me on top of him.

"Ride me, baby." he groaned out.

I started moving my hips as he had his hands on my waist and guiding me throughout the hole thing. Soon after I cumed but just when I thought I was done I felt another orgasm and cumed around his cock and he cumed inside me after.

I dropped down next to him and tried to catch my breath. I fall into a slumber as I layed my head on his chest.

___________________________________

Author Note:

Hey everyone I hope you liked this chapter. I apologize for the amount of mistakes in my book.

There will be drama in the upcoming chapters since I plan on finishing the book off.

Thank you for giving my book a chance I really appreciate it. Please like, follow, comment, share and vote.