20

Jennie

I woke to the sound of my cell phone ringing. My head was spinning slightly where I woke from the deep sleep I was in. I glanced at the clock to see it was just after two in the morning. Who the hell would be calling me at this time of the morning?

I grabbed my cell phone quickly before it woke Lisa and pressed the answer button climbing out of the bed quietly. I snuck out of the room before putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jailbait." GD slurred.

Oh my freaking God!

"G? What the hell are you doing calling me? You're not allowed to call me." I said looking back into the bedroom praying I didn't wake Lisa, if she knew GD was on the phone we would be down the police station within five minutes and I was too damn tired. I'd tell her in the morning, I know she'll be pissed that I didn't wake her straight away but she needs to sleep.

"I want to see you." he slurred again.

Is he drunk? "Seriously? This needs to stop! I'm not interested, I'm with Lisa. You need to stop calling me." I hissed annoyed.

"I can't jailbait. I've tried but I just can't. I want you." he said sounding slightly angry about it too.

"Well that's too damn bad. I'm with Lisa, I love her and that's it." I said sternly.

"Leave her. I can make you happier than she can." he pleaded.

Yeah right, as if!

"G, what the hell are you talking about? You barely know me, we went on two dates, that's it, just two. You need to leave me alone, I already have a restraining order out against you, you're not allowed to even be calling me." I said shaking my head fiercely. What the hell do I need to say to this guy to make him understand?

"No the restraining order means I can't come near you, or contact you in a threatening manner. You could come to me, that doesn't violate the order." he said cockily.

"I don't want to see you." I hissed. Damn it, maybe I should just tell him to go jump in a lake or something, maybe that would make him understand.

"Jailbait, come on now. We had fun right? I promise I'll never hurt you again. I'm so sorry about what I did, I shouldn't have done but it's Manoban, she just drives me fucking crazy! This is all her fault, everything was great until she started sticking her fucking nose in." he growled angrily.

Wow he is so deluded. "No, everything wasn't great G, I'm sorry but you need to get over this little obsession with me. Honestly it's freaking creepy." I said shuddering.

"Creepy?" he laughed, "That's too funny, I'm not creepy." he said still laughing.

No, you're a freaking psycho. "I'm going back to bed. Stop calling me." I snapped the phone shut not waiting for his answer. It immediately buzzed again in my hand so I turned it off. I guess I needed to get a new number or something.

I drank a glass of water trying to calm my nerves before slipping back into the bed with Lisa.

"Hey, where'd you go?" She asked sleepily as I snuggled close to her side again.

Crap I didn't want to tell her now, I'll tell her in the morning. "Bathroom." I lied. She kissed my nose and I pushed all thoughts of GD out of my head and went back to sleep for another couple of hours.

The alarm went off at seven and I rolled over and pressed my face into Lisa's chest needing more sleep. "Morning Jennie bear." She chirped.

"Why the hell are you always so damn cheerful in the morning?" I asked defeated as I pulled a pillow over my head to block out the remaining light.