6

Jennie

Lisa insisted on being there when GD picked me up the following night, much to my embarrassment. She stayed downstairs while I got ready, I didn't know what we were doing tonight so I went for a denim skirt that cut off at mid thigh and a fitted black button-down shirt with a red lacy bra underneath that you could see a little if you looked closely enough which I assumed GD would do. I went for ballet flats tonight in case we were walking anywhere. I put half my hair up and curled the rest. I was ready early so I went downstairs with Lisa. As I walked in, her eyes went wide and her mouth popped open for a split second before she re-arranged her expression and gulped.

"Do I look that bad? Should I change?" I asked looking down at myself.

"No, you look beautiful Jennie, it's just you should put on a different top, you can see your bra in that one." She said frowning and rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

I laughed. "That's the whole point! That's how you wear it, you've seen this before." I said shaking my head at her.

"Yeah well I wasn't trying to get into your pants like he will, he'll see that as an invitation!" She shouted then immediately looked apologetic, "Sorry didn't mean that, I'm just a little worried that's all." She said looking me over again slowly.

After a couple of seconds she didn't speak and I started to feel a little uncomfortable, why the hell is she looking at me like that? Her eyes lingering over my breasts and legs, holy crap is Lisa lusting after me? "Lisa, are you checking me out?" I cried a little shocked, oh God please say yes and kiss me again!

She jumped about a mile in the air and looked around a little guiltily, "Nooo..." She said loudly looking uncomfortable. Wow she really was, well that just proves she is a player.

I laughed, "Seriously I was joking." I said laughing as she sighed and resumed rubbing her neck.

"You're not going to embarrass me are you?" I asked looking at her pleadingly.

"I just want to talk to him that's all," she said just as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I said turning to run but she grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her, laughed and ran to the door first.

"Better luck next time little girl." She said as she opened the door still chuckling.

"Hey Lisa, long time no see." GD said easily,

"I'll be right back," Lisa said pushing me backwards and stepping outside and starting to shut the door behind her. I rammed my hand against the door stopping it from shutting in my face.

"Lisa are you serious?" I asked shocked, was she really going outside to speak to GD in private? "What am I like 5? You can't threaten him in front of me?" I asked slapping the back of her head lightly.

GD chuckled. "It's ok, lets let her get it off her chest." he said with a wink pulling the door closed, I just stood there shocked my mouth hanging open like an idiot. As soon as the door closed the shock was gone and I quickly put my ear to the door trying to listen to what they were talking about, the only thing I could hear was muffled voices, no distinct words. I sighed and went to sit on the stairs to wait.

After a couple of minutes Lisa opened the door and walked back in shaking her head and muttering under her breath, GD looked annoyed too. "All done now with the grown up both of you talk?" I asked sarcastically, GD chuckled as I shot a death glare at Lisa.

"Yeah all done, have a good time." Lisa said throwing her arm around my shoulders. She kissed my cheek and brought her face to my ear, "Any problems at all call me and I'll come and pick you up, I don't care what time or where you are, you understand?" She whispered fiercely.