7

Jennie

"Where the hell have you been young lady?" my Mom screeched as soon as I walked through the door.

"Umm, well I..." I started but Lisa wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"My fault, I'm sorry Sarah, I met Jennie when she on her way home and I asked her to go to the party with me, so we went on to my friend's party, we didn't realise the time otherwise we would have been back sooner." Lisa said giving my mom her adorable puppy dog face.

God she was so good at lying, if I didn't see the tiny twitch on her eyes, I would think she was telling the truth.

"Oh well.. that's different, we thought you were out with GD tonight Jennie." Brian said looking at me a little angry but he clearly believed Lisa's story.

"I was, but then I meet Lisa and we went onto the party." I said looking at my feet, I wasn't such a good liar, lucky for me they were both tired so they gave up quickly.

"Alright, just call us next time, so we didn't worried. We're going to bed, you too Jennie, goodnight kids." Mom said as she and Brian walked up the stairs.

"Okay. Goodnight." we both called at the same time.

I yawned and stretched, my eyes becoming heavy all of a sudden. "Thanks again Lisa." I said turning to her, I really didn't deserve this girl, she was the best friend every girl could wish for.

"Anytime Jennie bear, I better get going." she said nodding towards the door.

"Stay with me?" I begged. "Please?" I didn't want to be on my own tonight, I had a feeling that if I was, I'd have nightmares about the guys at the amusement arcade.

She looked at me for a few seconds then nodded, "Fine, let's go." She said locking the front door and following me up to my room.

I was so tired, I couldn't even be bothered to put on my pajamas so I just stripped out of my top and skirt as I walked, dropping them on the floor and climbed to the bed in my bra and panties. Lisa took a deep breath as I shrugged out of my clothes but I was too tired to care.

"Jennie, where's your pajamas?" She said as she stripped off her own clothes looking uncomfortable as she tried not to look at me.

"Too tired." I muttered almost asleep already, she sighed and had the pained look on her face, she just stood there for a couple of seconds before climbing in to the bed next to me in her usual pajamas—sports bra and boxers—pulling me closer to her. I was conscious of her hands on my—almost naked—body, but instead of being uncomfortable, I liked it way too much, I could feel her skin against mine making me tingle. I kissed her chest tenderly and I buried my face in her neck and instantly fell asleep.

Lisa was kissing me, kissing down my neck as she stripped off my bra and panties running her hands over my body slowly making me burn in need. I pulled off her boxers and saw she was already aroused, I moaned at the sight of her. Her condition really makes her special.

I pulled her back to me. "You sure?" She asked as she hovered over me, I nodded and kissed her again as she pushed herself inside me, oh God that felt good. She built up a slow and steady rhythm making me moan and call her name. Each thrust made me feel like she was pushing me towards something glorious, I was almost there I could feel it, she thrust again.

I jerked awake with a gasp, "Holy Shit!" I whispered as I burst out laughing, Crap I was just dreaming about having sex with Lisa! I buried my face in the quilt giggling and trying to slow my breathing that was coming out in pants. God damn it, why did I have to wake up then? I only needed another couple of seconds. I rolled over to cuddle Lisa but she wasn't there, I sat up squinting through the darkness trying to see her. The only light was a green haze coming from my alarm clock.