16

Jennie

We got dressed slowly, Lisa helping me with my jeans taking her time making sure she touched every part of my hips and stomach while she did so. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and we left to go downstairs to the casino. Lisa phoned Yoon when we were in the lobby to see where they were, apparently they were in the casino already so we agreed to meet them.

"Hey, if it isn't the newlyweds! No regrets this morning? I mean you two do remember you got married right?" Bob asked laughing.

Lisa grabbed my hand and kissed my rings, "Yep, we remember and nope, no regrets." She said pulling me into a hug. "I'm gonna get some chips and play some cards, want me to get you some change for the slots Jennie bear?" She asked kissing my neck.

"Sure, thanks." I said pulling out my envelope full of cash.

She pushed it back into my pocket. "Don't worry beautiful girl, I've got money." She said kissing my forehead and walking away with Yoon to the change counter.

"I can't believe you two last night! That dance on stage was awesome Jennie." Chan said with a smirk.

"What dance?" I asked confused, he laughed and so did the girls.

"What dance? are you kidding me?" Chan asked shocked. I shook my head and thought back to last night, I remember getting married and we started drinking again in the bar and then I woke up in bed.

"No, what dance?" I asked, he's trying to wind you up Jen, don't fall for it.

He was laughing his ass off as he pulled out his phone and fiddled with it before passing it to me. I looked at the screen, there was a video of a girl in a black dress doing a very sexy lap dance to someone. She walked round behind and I gasped when I saw that the girl was Lisa. OH MY GOD! Is that me? I blushed horrified but then I saw the look on Lisa's face, she was clearly loving this, which seemed to make it ok somehow. I started to giggle quietly before it turned in to a full on laugh. I looked at Chan and the girls who were laughing too.

"That was seriously hot! If you ever want to spread those out I'll take one." Chan said.

I slapped him on the chest and waved my left hand in front of his face fluttering my fingers, "Hey less of that, I'm a married woman you know," I said with a smile. Just then Lisa came back and I handed her the phone, she looked at it and her eyes went wide.

"Holy crap, I forgot about that! Damn Jennie that was so hot." She said pulling me to her side, "I definitely want a copy of that." She said handing the phone back to Chan with a smirk.

I bent in close. "You don't need a copy of that Lisa, if you ever want to see that again, all you have to do is ask, maybe next time I'll do it without the dress." I whispered in her ear. I felt her body tense and she moaned quietly closing her eyes seeming to hold her breath. "Come on wife, let's go spend some money." I chirped squeezing her ass and taking the pot of change that she got for me, Jeez there must be like 50 dollar in this pot in change. Bless her, she is so adorable.

Lisa walked me to the slot machines where Rosé and I were feeding the slots like our lives depended on it, she kissed my forehead and went to find the blackjack tables.

"So you finally lost it last night?" Rosé asked when we were alone.

"This morning actually, apparently I fell asleep in the bar and didn't wake up till this morning so.." I said with a shrug, I could tell by her expression that she wasn't satisfied with that.

"So..." she said trailing off.

I chuckled, "I'm not gonna give you any details Rosé, but I will say this, Lisa is very talented." I said giving her a wink.

Best Friends ( Jenlisa ) ( GIP ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें