14

Jennie

Finally after almost 8 hours we arrived in Vegas and parked up at our hotel, the drive was long and my ass was numb. Lisa and I checked in and went to go find our room. We had room 365 and I heard some of the other guys saying they were all near ours too. We excused ourselves to go unpack and change and we were all meeting for dinner at 6:30 then hitting a club after. I had my fake ID which said I was 21, so getting into places shouldn't be a problem.

We took the elevator to the fourth floor and for some reason I started to get really nervous. My hands were starting to sweat and I had butterfly's in my stomach, Lisa and I were going to have sex. I was finally going to lose my virginity and to the most perfect girl in the world. The minute I started thinking about it my body started burning in need. Finally after the slowest elevator ride ever we got to our floor, I glanced at Lisa and she actually looked nervous too which made me feel better.

She opened the door to our room and gestured for me to go in first. The room was gorgeous. It had a king size four poster bed with red sheets and quilt I actually blushed when I looked at it thinking about what would be going on in it hopefully soon. The furniture was made of dark wood, there was a huge flat screen TV and dressing table. I gasped as I looked around this place really was incredible.

I opened the door to see the bathroom, it was exquisite. It had a huge freestanding bath in the centre of the room and a walk in shower big enough for two, twin sinks with big fluffy towels and even bathrobes.

"Lisa, this must have cost you a fortune." I gasped looking back at her.

"Totally worth it." She smiled and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply lifting me off of my feet and laying me on the bed. Oh my God the bed was so comfortable.

She pulled out of the kiss and just looked at me as if she could see right down to my soul, as if I was some huge prize she had won and always wanted. I ran my hands through her hair and pulled her back to me, ok this is it, time to lose my virginity. I was so excited, my whole body was throbbing already at the thought, but she pulled out our kiss too soon again.

"We only have an hour before we need to meet everyone for dinner so why don't we get ready?" She asked pulling away to sit up.

I groaned, "Seriously? We're in a posh hotel, with a big comfy bed and you're gonna make me wait some more? What are you a masochist?" I asked giving her my puppy dog face that usually worked.

"Oh no! Not the begging face please," she said laughing and tickling me until I couldn't breathe. "Come on beautiful girl, I just don't want to have to rush anything, I want us to be able to take our time." She said pulling me up to sitting and kissing my fingers on my bad hand.

I sighed in defeat and made my way to the bathroom grabbing my bag as I went. She got up to follow me in there, probably so she could get in the shower with me but I held my hand up to stop her. "Oh no you don't, you can wait out here, build some more anticipation, in fact I think you should get dressed in Yoon's room then wait in the lobby for me." I said giving her my stern face so she knew I was serious.

She groaned as I shut and locked the door, "That's so not fair Jennie bear." She called through the door and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'll see you downstairs at 6:30" I called with a smile. She groaned again and a couple of minutes later I heard her leave the room.

I showered and dried my hair adding soft curls with the built in curler and straightener in the bathroom, I mean wow what kind of hotel has a built in curler and straightener in the bathroom? I added a little more makeup than usual going for some light golden eye shadow, black mascara, and light pink lip gloss instead of clear. I thought I should make an extra effort I mean I am supposed to be four years older than I am.