Day 13: Supernatural

The truck was about to hit Donald and all the Eungang could do was watch in horror. However, the truck never reached Donald. In the blink of an eye, Donald was now a few feet away from the Eungang on the overpass. He was being carried in Kingsley's arms bridal-style.

"What just happened?" Even Donald was bewildered and confused.

"Donald, why the fuck were you standing in the middle of the road!?" Kingsley demanded.

"Kingsley, how did you do that!?" Donald exclaimed.

"I barely made it in time!" Kingsley snapped. "Donald, you know better than to stand in the middle of the fucking road!" He set Donald down and hugged him tightly. "If you had gotten hit by that truck, you would've died Donald!"

"I'm sorry," Donald apologized and hugged Kingsley back. "I'm sorry, Kingsley. I was careless. But how were you able to move so fast?"

"Because I'm a demon," Kingsley revealed.

"EH!?"

"If you're a demon, then Donald Na must be a vampire!" Ben declared.

"No, Donald's a human," Kingsley deadpanned. "I'm just a demon that got bored with Hell and decided to live in the human world for a bit. Now if you'll excuse me," He picked Donald back up. "I need to take my boyfriend to the hospital," 

They disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Speaking of hospitals," Gerard said. "We should bring Gray to the hospital too," 

The adrenaline had finally worn off and Gray had collapsed to the ground.

Word Count: 236