"Oh Shit! Really?" he asked shocked looking at me with wide eyes, "I thought you were eighteen, you're so close with Manoban, she's a senior so I thought you were too." hYe said shaking his head slowly looking at the floor.

"So like I said, you're wasting your time." I said shrugging and turning back to the game expecting that to be the end of the conversation, it wasn't.

"So you just turned sixteen or..." he asked trailing off looking at me hopefully.

"No I'll be seventeen next month, on the 25th." I said confused, he looked a little more pleased.

"Ok well then you're only a year off." he said with a wink. What the hell did he mean by that? A year off of what? I gave him my best 'what the fuck' face and he laughed,

"A year off what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"You know what I'm gonna call you from now on?" he asked ignoring my question, I smiled great what the hell is this gonna be about? "Jailbait." He said with a smirk.

I laughed "Jailbait?" I asked shaking my head,

"Yep, because if you keep looking so damn hot your probably gonna get me thrown in there." he said not smiling anymore, was it just me or did he look sad when he said that?

I frowned. "You'd better stop talking to me then." I said watching the game again but I couldn't get my mind off of his sad expression.

"Yeah maybe I should." I thought I heard him mumble as he stood up and walked away, again I watched his ass as he walked away biting my lip.

A month later it was my birthday, I really hated birthdays. Not getting older or anything but I didn't really like the whole fuss that came with it, the singing, the cake everyone knowing. Ugh, today was gonna be a bad day. I rolled over about to get out of the bed but Lisa wrapped her arms tighter round me pulling me back to her. "Happy Birthday Jennie Bear." she chirped in my ear, I smiled and she reached over the side of the bed and came out with a small rectangular present.

She had a huge grin so I lent over and kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you Lisa but you shouldn't have bought me anything." I said taking the present.

She rolled her eyes. "I know, I know, you don't like birthdays, but I like buying for your birthday so suck it up," she said laughing. I laughed too and tore off the wrapping paper to reveal a rectangular red velvet jewellery box.

I looked at Lisa, "Tell me you didn't spend a lot of money," I said pleadingly,

"I didn't spend a lot of money Jennie just open it," she said sighing.

I took a deep breath and opened the box, inside was a beautiful gold bracelet it had a small gold heart that hung at the clasp with what looked like a little diamond set in it. I couldn't talk, it was so beautiful it was perfect. I felt my eyes filling with tears, "Oh Shit! You don't like it? I can change it. Don't cry Jennie bear." she said pulling me to her and rubbing my back.

I pulled back and looked at her, "Of course I like it. I love it! Thank you Lisa its beautiful, it's just so perfect, so me, thank you." I said kissing her on the cheek, she chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I thought you'd like it, I saw it and I just had to get it for you, I actually bought it about three months ago, I wanted to give it to you then," she said blushing a little.

I smiled and pulled the bracelet out of the box holding it out to her, "Will you put it on for me?" I asked giving her a smile, she put the bracelet on me, her fingers lingering around my wrists. I could feel heat coursing up my arm as my breathing sped up I looked at her, she had her jaw clenched tight in concentration. I held my breath and looked away from her beautiful face to try and stop my hormones from going crazy. Why the hell can't I stop lusting after my best friend?