"How I get what?"

"Your flirts, they're top tier. I don't know how to flirt for shit." - Felix pouted

Jisung chuckled patting Felix's shoulder slightly, "You'll get there soon, learn from the best."

Felix smirked at Jisung playfully, "We'll see if you're the best in the end."

"You sure know how to get me fired up for a challenge, I have to admit that." - Jisung replied

Jisung then looked at his watch noticing he was now, one hour and fifteen minutes late. His eyes widened, "Holy crap Felix, I got to go! I feel like I'm about to get hanged by that feisty cat!" - he said running towards the office

"Feisty cat...? Does he mean my brother?" Felix laughed "Thanks Jisung for giving me a new thing to annoy Minho with."

At the office.

Jisung stood in front of the door to the office almost shaking, he couldn't bring himself to reach the door handle. So he counted to three and opened the door spotting Minho seated on his desk as he seemed to be busy with something on his laptop.

Minho looked up at Jisung before turning his gaze back at the screen. This confused Jisung but he decided to brush it off, as he began working too.

A few hours had passed and Jisung hasn't received a single word from his boss, he thought that hearing the silence around the office once would be heaven for his ears but right now it was hell. "So..." Jisung began "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was going to be late."

Minho didn't seem to have a reaction, he just simply nodded as he resumed his work. Jisung was even more nervous now, Minho had never acted this way. Jisung collected the words he wanted to say next but Minho closed his laptop and began walking towards the door. "I'm getting coffee, want some?" - he asked

Jisung was left dumbfounded, he blinked a few times before he said yes excitedly. Jisung was a huge coffee lover so of course he couldn't decline whenever it was offered to him. "Which one do you want?" - Minho asked

"An iced americano would be nice. Here's the money-"

Minho shook his head, not accepting the money Jisung offered for him to pay with. "My treat." - said Minho coldly as he walked out of the office

Jisung was once again left speechless, still holding onto the money in his hand. He stared into nothing as he tried to understand the olders actions today, failing miserably. "So he's not mad at me... Or is he?"

About five minutes later Minho walked inside the office, placing Jisungs iced americano on his desk as the younger looked up at him. "Take it as a thank you for last night, I'm busy with work today because of the whole event needing to get payed off so I don't have time to interact with you. Also considering the fact that you were late, I had to take up your part of work for the first hour."

Jisung nervously laughed rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm sorry about that and thank you for the coffee. You didn't have to do that."

"True, I didn't but I wanted to." - Minho said as he took a sip out of his coffee and sat back down onto his desk opening his laptop once again

'He's so confusing.' - Jisung thought

"Oh and Jisung." Minho said shaking Jisung up a bit since he wasn't expecting it "Your hair looks nice."

This time, Jisung blushed at the sudden compliment but thanked him immediately making Minho laugh. Jisung noticed that he really liked when the older laughed, it gave him some sort of comfort. He felt proud whenever he would make Minho laugh though he still hated his guts most of the time.