chapter fifty-one

"alright, who the fuck set something on fire?!?!?" taeil groaned in an annoyed tone as a loud, repetitive beeping sound resonated throughout the entire camp, inside each of the cabins.

winwin groaned as he stirred in his place, waking yuta as taeil urgently reached for a pillow to cover his ears.

"what the fuck is that sound and where the hell is it coming from??!?" yuta grumbled, clearly pissed and annoyed that something disturbed his peaceful slumber.

his voice was groggily, and it was clear he was in a cranky mood.

winwin sighed as he slipped out from under the covers to go check and make sure there wasn't some fire happening or something.

just as he peeked his head outside the window of their bedroom, the beeping stopped and was replaced with the familiar sound of a female voice.

"attention, all students of neo university and residents of camp kwangya!" the slightly muffled pa system echoed throughout the cabin.

"wtf is irene doing on a fucking on a loudspeaker and since when did we have one in our cabin??" taeil questioned as he threw the pillow aside, ultimately having it land on yuta's face.

"bitch-" yuta huffed as he pushed the pillow off and glared at taeil, but the older could care less.

"I don't know, but the fact she's using it instead of visiting us herself is concerning.." winwin sighed as he got back in bed with the two, intending on falling asleep once irene is finished with---what he assumed to be---her lecture.

the other two males sighed as they laid there next to winwin, carefully listening to irene's words.

---

"now, I am fully aware that most, if not all, of you are going to be suffering from major hangovers..."

"she sounds pissed." chenle giggled as he brushed through his hair, making his way out of the bathroom.

jisung laid in bed, astonished by the younger's energy.

"lele, it's 7 in the morning and we barely got a full 4 hours of sleep." the younger scoffed. "how the fuck do you have so much energy??"

chenle shrugged as he joined jisung in bed again, letting the silence take over as irene continued speaking through the pa system.

---

"and in response to that, I say...your fault. I don't care. take your fucking L, losers."

"ouch." johnny scoffed as he rolled out from under the blanket and started to search for his boxers that were somewhere on the floor.

"but, I'm nice!"

"I find that very hard to believe." jaehyun chuckled playfully as he carefully pulled himself out of taeyong, the older sighing at the sudden emptiness his body had grown to be fond of over the night.

"and although you all did this to yourself and got yourself into this mess, even after my warning, I will be a kind and civil human being! which is exactly why all plans for today have been cancelled and rescheduled for another day!!"

"my head hurts." taeyong pouted as he stretched out his limbs.

"my ass hurts." jaehyun stated as he shot johnny a cold, hard glare, to which the older only shrugged.

"I feel perfectly fine!" johnny smiled teasing, to which he received two pillows to his face.

"not my face, asshats!! it's too beautiful!!!"