chapter thirty-nine

oh, yeah, no. this is definitely reaching at least 50 chapters-

the week was relatively boring.

they did some of the same activities all over again; woodworking, board games, hiking (although, donghyuck did try and claim trauma so he didn't have to go hiking, and although it worked with irene for the most part, mark and doyoung still dragged him along).

they introduced a few new activities, too! like, for example, pottery, gardening, rock climbing. basic things like that which passed time for everyone. nothing no one couldn't handle, though.

it was currently friday, and irene had them all gathered around at one of the big, long tables in the grand hall.

"alright, bitches!" irene yelled out, but then quickly looked around to check if one of her bosses was nearby.

when she confirmed that there wasn't, she let out a sigh of relief before continuing as if nothing just happened.

"do you guys know the importance of this meeting?" irene smiled as she stared at the 23 boys in front of her.

each of them shook their heads, blankly staring at her to continue.

"well..." irene's smiled widened. "as of this upcoming monday, you all will have survived your first ever month here!"

although she squealed in excitement, the 23 boys in front of her just made a face or two and stared at her.

she quickly dialed it down when she noticed no one else was celebrating with her and cleared her throat, slightly embarrassed.

"okay.." she drawled out. "tough crowd, I see." she sighed and muttered, rolling her eyes before continuing.

"well, you'll surely be hyped for the next part!" she smiled brightly again, setting the boys' hopes and expectations high.

"since we know how much you all love to be wild and crazy, we have stupidly agreed that you all are allowed to have alcoholic beverages during the weekend and get as drunk as you want." irene rolled her eyes and stated in a bored tone. "but only this weekend! no other time! got it??!?"

"I don't want to see you loser frat boys running around tipsy the next few weeks!" irene stated sternly as she saw the boys' faces light up with excitement, almost like a flame had been lit within their bodies and had no intention of dying down anytime soon.

"we come from a university, not a fraternity." one of the boys butt in, only making irene glare at him.

"shut. up." irene rolled her eyes. "anyway, have fun getting batshit drunk! don't come running to me when you're dying from a hangover!!" irene yelled out as she ran off.

"soo..." johnny drawled out. "are we going to a bar or buying our own drinks?"

---

"he's so cute when he's drunk." jaehyun chuckled as taeyong tiredly clung to johnny, trying his best not to fall asleep.

that night, the group had decided to buy their own drinks and just have a mini celebration in the grassy area near their cabins just so they didn't have to worry about strangers approaching them, or transportation back to camp.

"we should get him to bed." johnny chuckled, putting out the cigarette he was smoking before picking up taeyong bridal style and walking him back to their cabin, jaehyun following behind them not so long after.

jaehyun smiled fondly as he watched johnny carefully place taeyong down in his bed, gently draping the blanket over the purple-haired male's figure.

as johnny turned around to face jaehyun, the younger of the two couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach.