chapter forty-four

hendery chuckled softly as he helped xiaojun, who was drunk out of his mind, enter their cabin, the older of the two stumbling and tripping over his own feet.

"I told you not to have those last few drinks." hendery playfully rolled his eyes as he helped the older out of his shoes before leading him to their room.

"worth it." hendery heard xiaojun lazily slur out in a quiet tone as they entered their room, xiaojun immediately letting his body fall onto the closest bed, which just so happened to be hendery's bed.

"hey! at least change first!" hendery scolded. "I don't need your germs on my bed!"

xiaojun rolled his eyes, groaning in annoyance as he lazily rolled out of bed and made his way towards the closet.

xiaojun was so exhausted that he didn't even bother to close the door before he stripped out of his clothes and slipped into one of hendery's bigger t-shirts, leaving him in only an oversized shirt and boxers.

"happy now?" xiaojun grumbled as he made his way back over and let his body drop onto the bed again.

"not really, but it'll have to do." hendery sarcastically stated with a playful eye roll as he made his way into the closet to change, a small smile left on his lips. he figured he'd just take a shower in the morning.

"hurry up! I'm cold!" the younger of the two heard xiaojun yell out from the bedroom.

"damn, at least let me change my clothes and brush my teeth first!" hendery chuckled softly as he walked out of the closet in a thin t-shirt and baggy sweatpants.

he heard xiaojun incoherently mutter random things under his breath, but he didn't pay much mind to it as he made his way to the bathroom.

a little while later, hendery walked out of the bathroom, only to be met with xiaojun curled up under the blankets, fast asleep.

hendery smiled softly as he joined the older under the covers, immediately pulling xiaojun into his arms.

the older stirred ever so slightly before leaning into the younger's touch, finding himself in a comfortable and safe position for the night.

hendery placed soft kisses against the older's forehead and cheeks before turning to switch off the lamp, eventually finding himself heavy with exhaustion as well.

the two lovers drifted off into a deep slumber, their dreams filled with nothing but love and joy as they held each other close that summer night.

---

sungchan let out a quiet breath as he gently laid shotaro's unconscious body on the bottom bunk, the older of the two still very much asleep.

"it's crazy how he didn't do anything but is still so tired." doyoung softly chuckled as he leaned against the doorframe of the bedroom, his eyes and body expressing how exhausted he was.

sungchan smiled softly and nodded in agreement as he stood up, stretching ever so slightly as he felt his own body growing more tired by the second.

doyoung chuckled. "I'll let you get some rest as well. sleep well, sungchan."

"you, too, hyung." sungchan passed the older a bright smile, waving to him as doyoung quietly exited the room.

sungchan walked over to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth before walking over to the closet and changing into something more comfortable.

as the brunette walked back out to the bedroom, he noticed how shotaro was still in his uncomfortable attire that xiaojun dressed him up in; tight fitted, white shirt tucked into jeans and a black leather jacket over it.