chapter ten

chapter chittaphon, which is why we shall start off with something ten related (I swear I didn't plan this-)

"fruits??!?" yangyang scoffed in an amused way. "seriously?!?"

"you're scared of fruits??!?" the younger had to hold himself back from breaking out into a fit of loud laughter.

"okay, hey! don't get ahead of yourself!" ten rolled his eyes.

"I'm not scared of fruits!" the older sighed and narrowed his eyes at kun who had given him away. "I just dislike the smell and texture of them!"

ten looked back at yangyang and crossed his arms over his chest, defending himself.

"they're fucking fleshy, edible parts of plants that just so happen to taste and smell sweet." the youngest of the three deadpanned.

"my point made!" ten rolled his eyes and took another bite of his burger.

"well, then..." yangyang blinked a couple of times and sighed before leaning across the table and snatching the cup of strawberries off ten's tray.

"more for me!" the younger shrugged and gave ten a toothy smile before eating one of the strawberries.

ten simply just held himself back from letting out incoherent noises at the younger's cuteness while kun smiled at the two.

"what's up, bitches!" winwin announced loudly in mandarin as he slammed his tray down next to yangyang, plopping down next to him.

yangyang flinched slightly before relaxing after he saw ten and kun deadpan at the younger who had just joined their table.

winwin ignored the stares he got from random people and from his friends, turning to yangyang.

"hi! I'm sicheng, but you can call me winwin! everyone does, anyway!" winwin introduced himself to the younger, blonde male next to him.

"yangyang. nice to meet you, winwin." yangyang smiled at the dark haired male before eating another strawberry.

sooner or later, the rest of the group, along with sungchan, had joined the four boys at the long table they were sat at.

the air was happy and joyful, but filled with tension.

there was no denying or hiding the fact that everyone had heard donghyuck and mark's argument earlier, but no one wanted to be the one to mention it, nor did they really think it needed to be mentioned.

"might as well salvage the only bit of happiness in the air that we have left." kun had told yangyang in chinese, who then quietly relayed the information in korean to sungchan.

sungchan was sat beside yangyang, and aside from the two, there were no other boys from mark's friend group sitting with them.

hendery had actually offered to sit with them as well, but xiaojun said it would better if he didn't.

'the less drama, the better,' was his lame excuse of pushing the boy away. in reality, he just didn't want donghyuck to feel uncomfortable or pressured around all these new people.