chapter seventeen

say the name, seventeen!!!!!!!!!!!

"damn, I have never seen a sunset so pretty before." jungwoo gasped in awe as he walked the pier with a few of the others, while everyone else ran around down by the shore for a bit of fun.

"that's because pollution is getting worse." renjun bluntly stated as he used his film camera to take another picture of the muted sky.

"renjun, that's not the full reaso-" doyoung sighed and began.

"that's not even close to the reason-" donghyuck butt in, raising an eyebrow.

renjun put his camera back in his bag for a second before turning around and raising a brow at donghyuck.

"since when were you an expert in sunsets? or literally anything remotely related to knowledge??"

"did you just indirectly call me stupid-?"

"no. I just indirectly called you a fucking dumbass."

...

renjun yelped and started booking it down the boardwalk as donghyuck chased after him with a shoe-most likely his, but we're not sure-in his hand.

"hyung, save me, please!!" renjun cried out as he ran away from donghyuck and ran to hide behind ten.

after a little while longer, the group finally started getting to work.

"okay! I'll take the pictures for you, you all just participate in the group photos you want to participate in. after we're done with the ones we need to take here, we'll head over to the photobooth." irene explained as she whipped out her phone to take pictures.

1. hugging each other: in progress

donghyuck was probably one of the first to wrap his arms around someone (that someone being renjun) since he liked skinship a lot.

though the older complained, you could tell he secretly enjoyed the younger's affection.

"omfg- you guys are so lame!~ I need at least three other duos or something." irene rolled her eyes and stated.

shotaro immediately dragged sungchan into the frame and forced the younger to hug him, which the brunette didn't really complain much.

"ji! come here!" chenle smiled brightly as he waved the younger over.

"yah-! let go of me!" yangyang whined as ten dragged him into frame and back hugged him.

"alright!" irene called out. "taking a picture in 3...2..."

jaemin and jeno stared with blank faces from the sidelines as they saw renjun lazily try to pry donghyuck off him, which he was obviously faking just to annoy the younger.

"jaem-"
"jeno, don't. I already indicated that I don't want to talk about it."

jeno sighed as he wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulders as they leaned back against a pillar.

"okay! done!" irene called out, pulling the two out of their own little world.

1. hugging each other: complete
2. pointing at something: complete
3. making a human pyramid: in progress

"jaehyun, istfg, if you drop me-" taeyong yelped as he tried to balance his feet on the younger's shoulder.

see, irene decided she had enough of the boys not participating at their own will, so she spun a wheel on her phone and picked six of them to make a small human pyramid.

the six the wheel had picked were none other than johnny, jaehyun, taeyong, yuta, ten, and mark.

and of course, the evil boys decided to put mark at the very top of the pyramid.