chapter fourteen

kun and ten groaned as they exited their cabin, the bright sun shining into their eyes.

"oh, fucking bitch." ten groaned and spoke in thai as he shielded his eyes with his arm.

"why are you two so grumpy?" renjun chuckled and spoke in chinese as he made his way over to the two.

kun pointed behind him at yangyang, a sour expression on his face, while ten simply just looked back and shot a glare at the blonde boy who was happily hopping down the steps and running over to the three boys.

"wait, is that where all the yelling came from last night???" lucas scoffed as he approached the four boys, hendery and xiaojun not to far behind him.

"yeah. he and sungchan were up playing a stupid fucking video game." ten grumbled, rubbing his eyes as he switched to korean out of no where.

randomly switching languages was a habit he had whenever he was tired.

"I can still hear all the yelling.." shotaro mumbled out groggily as he walked over to the group, wrapping his arms around renjun and leaning his head on the older's shoulder.

renjun ruffled shotaro's hair before excusing himself from the group to walk over to doyoung, taeil, and yuta.

"someone get this kid off of me!!" renjun groaned as he practically dragged shotaro's body weight along with him.

"hyung, do you know if hyuck is awake yet?" shotaro questioned doyoung in a tired tone before yuta pried him off of renjun and lifted him onto his back securely so he didn't fall asleep standing up.

"no, actually..." doyoung bit his lip anxiously as he turned his head to look towards donghyuck's and mark's cabin.

"stop drinking all that fucking coffee! 90% of your body is coffee!!" the group turned around when they heard jeno yelling.

"leave me alone!! I'm running off barely five fucking hours of sleep thanks to you!!" jaemin yelled, pulling his coffee cup away from jeno's reach before running away.

"renjun!!! save me!!" jaemin whined as he ran towards the older, jeno not too far behind him.

"oh, ffs-" renjun sighed as he turned around to face the two.

as the chaos only grew once everyone else came out of their cabins, taeyong anxiously tapped his foot while staring at everyone having fun and running around.

he was actually quite surprised how well the two groups managed to click so quickly, but it helped that a few of them were already friends beforehand.

they were currently waiting for irene to come get them for breakfast, but other than that, taeyong was waiting for a specific blue haired boy to come out of his cabin.

"doyoung!" taeyong yelled as he approached the younger.

"hm? oh, yeah?" doyoung turned around to face taeyong, breaking away from his conversation with winwin and jungwoo.

"come with me to go get mark and donghyuck." taeyong firmly stated. "I'm inclined to believe that they're both still sleeping or dead."

doyoung sighed before nodding, fishing the cabin keys out of his pocket. irene had given him a spare to always carry around because he was so worried for donghyuck's safety.

"hyuck? mark? are either of you awake?" taeyong yelled out as the two entered the cabin.

hearing no response, doyoung sped his way over to the bedroom door and knocked on it twice before slowly entering.

he let out a sigh of relief when he noticed both boys still in bed, fast asleep.

"okay, good. at least they're not dead." taeyong sighed.