chapter three

donghyuck violently shook renjun's peaceful body, awaking the older from his slumber.

"ugh.." renjun groaned as donghyuck pushed renjun's head off his shoulder.

"wake up, loser. we're here." donghyuck smiled innocently at the oreo-haired boy before getting up from his seat and stretching.

"god, hyuck. fuck you, you fucking brat." renjun continued to curse the younger out under his breath as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands, getting up and stretching his limbs out.

"wake up, kids. we'll have more than enough time to sleep later." taeil went around and shook the others who were still asleep.

after everyone had woken up and gathered their things, they all exited the bus in what they tried to make an orderly fashion, but chenle, jisung, and winwin were too excited and ended up pushing past the rest to get out.

"well, there goes my plans for a peaceful trip." kun sighed and muttered to himself in chinese.

"I still can't believe you actually expected them to be peaceful. I gave up all hope years ago." ten chuckled as he discreetly intertwined his fingers with kun's. kun looked at him and smiled, tightening his grip around ten's hands.

"they are so dating." donghyuck whispered over to doyoung. the older simply just chuckled and shook his head, pushing the younger out of the bus and making sure taeil, shotaro, xiaojun, and renjun weren't far behind.

---

"welcome, students of neo university!" as the eleven boys approached the growing crowd, they saw someone in uniform standing on a table, holding a megaphone.

"he does realize we can't hear shit he's saying, right?" xiaojun scoffed, only to earn a nudge in his side. "ow! hyung, what the f-"

"xiaojun, shut up!" taeil was quick to hush the younger, wanting to try and listen to the person in uniform so at least someone in the group knew what was going on.

"now, I know all of you are excited, some more than others, but the first thing we need to do is separate you all into sections before starting the tour!" the person in uniform began, immediately cutting off all chatter between the students.

another person in uniform stepped up onto the table and started to divide and section off the crowd into four different groups. there weren't too many students, probably no more than 150, so almost each group had 40 students.

thankfully, since the eleven boys were all standing together, they were sectioned off into the same group. the last thing one of the parent figures in the group needed was one of their children running amuck with a bunch of strangers.

"hello! I'll be your tour guide and designated camp councilor! we're group three, so keep that in mind." a beautiful, sweet woman came up to the group and started to introduce herself.

"my name is irene, so if you ever need any help that specifically relates to our group, feel free to come and find me!"